The Student Room Group

AS level- Chemistry and biology

Right, so By the title of this thread, this question will revolve around chemistry and biology more. Now I'm a student at one of the UK university branches. In another country though. I took an international foundation course at this university so i would be able to get into undergraduate level and get a degree in Psychology with counselling skills. However, I've been thinking about what i really wanted to do in the future and my dad told me to choose a challenging path. Not that psychology is not any challenging but the next thing that came to my mind was Biomedical chemistry. In high school i did have an immense passion for science subjects. So when i finished my foundation course recently, I looked into one of the schools for their chemistry and biology AS level courses. Due to a delay (personal reasons) in getting back in touch with the school in time, I lost the opportunity to grab a seat. I was wondering if I could study AS levels privately and how to go about doing this. Because A levels are indeed important when it comes to getting a degree in medicine right? Or is there an alternative to A levels for science to get into one of the UK universities for biomedical chemistry?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Oh thank you so much. I must have posted this to the wrong place xD But thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest