The Student Room Group

Undergraduate student at Sciences Po, France

Hi, everyone!
I'm on my second year of law school outside France and non-eu country. I want to apply as a new student at Science Po (thinking about Nancy or Le harve campus) I obtained my high school diploma in 2012 but on the Sciences Po website, it indicated that the undergrad students must obtained high school diploma during 2014-2015. Anyone ever took a gap year or ever attained other undergrad programmes before applying to Science Po?
I know that they allow students to request the waiver depends on each case.
Anyone ever requested the waiver?
I participated many academic activities during my years in law school and also was selected as a country representative to the moot court but I really want to go to Sciences Po and I see no point continue studying law in my country.
Please let me know what should I do in my situation.
Thank you,
Hey guys good luck to all.i am leaving this forum .. Joined sciences po ug 2019 group at insta.. Meet u all there...bybye
Original post by melitamay
Hi, everyone!
I'm on my second year of law school outside France and non-eu country. I want to apply as a new student at Science Po (thinking about Nancy or Le harve campus) I obtained my high school diploma in 2012 but on the Sciences Po website, it indicated that the undergrad students must obtained high school diploma during 2014-2015. Anyone ever took a gap year or ever attained other undergrad programmes before applying to Science Po?
I know that they allow students to request the waiver depends on each case.
Anyone ever requested the waiver?
I participated many academic activities during my years in law school and also was selected as a country representative to the moot court but I really want to go to Sciences Po and I see no point continue studying law in my country.
Please let me know what should I do in my situation.
Thank you,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending