The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Csm fashion communication 2016

Scroll to see replies

I've applied to lcf for fashion styling, csm for fashion communication and promotion and ravemsbourne for the same course! sent my portfolio to lcf but haven't heard from csm. I have an interview soon for Ravensbourne, has anyone had one or have any advice?

I've got an offers from Southampton Solent and Nottingham Trent!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by elenagarcia1
I've applied to lcf for fashion styling, csm for fashion communication and promotion and ravemsbourne for the same course! sent my portfolio to lcf but haven't heard from csm. I have an interview soon for Ravensbourne, has anyone had one or have any advice?

I've got an offers from Southampton Solent and Nottingham Trent!

congrats on your offers!
hey, when did you receive an invitation for an interview at ravensbourne? i haven't even got an acknowledgement of my application...
I've applied for the fashion history and theory pathway and i went to the open day! it looks amazing, they've just had their first year of graduates and one was a curator on the savage beauty exhibition in the V&A. i spoke to the guy in charge of the course and he said it's absolutely ruthless its 20 out of 2000 applicants and the waiting is usually the worse part.. but i'm hoping for the best.:smile:
I received an invitation on Tuesday for the 11th February and I sent my ucas around the 26th November! I haven't received acknowledgment yet either on UCAS, I just received an email from the uni! I'm sure you'll hear back soon
Reply 24
20 PLACES OH GOD this is terrifying... I applied for fashion communication: fashion journalism and I really really want it but that number hasn't given me a lot of hope haha
Reply 25
Hey everyone! I applied for Communication: Fashion Journalism on CSM and I haven't heard any reply. Did any of you get an interview invitation? I'm really freaking out here so I'd appreciate any reply:smile:
Reply 26
Hi! I applied for the same course. I got an email yesterday asking for a submission of written work. They may be taking some time in getting back to everyone so I wouldn't stress yourself out too much :smile:
Reply 27
Hey guys! Have any of you received an email from CSM asking you to write an article?
Reply 28
I haven't heard anything either! I'm not sure if I should be worried or not considering I put my application in back in November. But I was accepted to Nottingham Trent too!
Reply 29
Neither did I! Have any of you received a reply regarding fashion communication & promotion?:frown:
I only got a confirmation email that my application had been seen or acknowledged from csm for fashion communication and promotion but I've heard nothing since, I'm a bit worried I just want to hear back from them! My ravensbourne interview is next Thursday and I'm really worried for it
Reply 31
i haven't heard anything from fashion communication and promotion either... yet i'm not too worried as i've heard that csm takes its time. i believe there shouldn't be any problems in terms of when you submitted your application.
however, an interview invitation from lcf came through this morning, so i hope everything goes well with it.
Reply 32
hey, did anybody get a portfolio request today??? i did. finally some news from csm
Reply 33
Original post by adams1997
me too, in for the 12th, shouldn't be too hard as I've already had to do one

yay. same here, yet i haven't done anything in writing;(
glad the deadline's in a week, so i'll manage to come up with something
Original post by martisss
yay. same here, yet i haven't done anything in writing;(
glad the deadline's in a week, so i'll manage to come up with something

where do we submit the writing? is it on the pebblepad thing
Reply 35
Original post by adams1997
where do we submit the writing? is it on the pebblepad thing

yes, it's also on pebblepad. in the request letter they note: This can be in any format and on any topic you feel is appropriate for the subject area eg/ an exhibition review or mini-article and should be inserted into the text box of the final image.
yes, it's also on pebblepad. in the request letter they note: This can be in any format and on any topic you feel is appropriate for the subject area eg/ an exhibition review or mini-article and should be inserted into the text box of the final image.

I got a portfolio request as well! I had 15 pages of photography work etc for my portfolio I've sent to other unis and there's definitely 20 photos do you think that would be okay to send?
Reply 37
Original post by elenagarcia1
I got a portfolio request as well! I had 15 pages of photography work etc for my portfolio I've sent to other unis and there's definitely 20 photos do you think that would be okay to send?

congrats!
i'm not too sure. i also have some photography work but i will include some graphics and illustration as well. i think if your pictures are diverse it's okay.
congrats!
i'm not too sure. i also have some photography work but i will include some graphics and illustration as well. i think if your pictures are diverse it's okay.

Congrats too!! Okay thank you xx
Reply 39
Also received portfolio request on Fri, the deadline is 12th and I'm not too sure what to put in. Is it only fashion related work you guys put in? I've got more stuff graphic design related tbh :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending