The Student Room Group

GOGSoc

Scroll to see replies

musicbloke
We always say that my twin brother looks like the hobgoblin, and in fact whenever we go into pubs that serve it he asks for a free point on the basis that he's advertising it, but he's yet to get one. This is normally followed by one of us saying "A frightful hobgoblin stalks through Europe. This is the hobgoblin of Reuben."

MB

so if your twin looks like the hobgoblin, then surely you do? or are you non-identical twins.
Ygraine
They're weird Old English spells for things like making your crops grow or finding your lost cattle. Quite good fun

cool!

sounds like a buffy thing.
Ygraine
They're weird Old English spells for things like making your crops grow or finding your lost cattle. Quite good fun

Is there one for making slugs vanish??? They ate my sunflowers Grrrrrr:mad:
Nah, Reuben and I don't look alike, and he gets the Ross Noble thing a lot.

MB
I touched Ross Noble a couple of weeks ago. Fo' real. He was furry. :yep:

Becca, if you want to know more about art, PM me and I'll bore you silly about iconography, colour theory and semiotics :p:

Edit - I do NOT want to get on that aeroplane on Friday! :eek: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7572643.stm
Reply 9945
Briar_Rose65
Is there one for making slugs vanish??? They ate my sunflowers Grrrrrr:mad:

I'm afraid not, though my father used to find that the best way to banish slugs was to put them on a spade and give them flying lessons over the fence
Milady de Winter
I touched Ross Noble a couple of weeks ago. Fo' real. He was furry. :yep:

Becca, if you want to know more about art, PM me and I'll bore you silly about iconography, colour theory and semiotics :p:

Edit - I do NOT want to get on that aeroplane on Friday! :eek: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7572643.stm

Well I did a module in 4th year called "The Italian Renaissance in Art and Literature". Was pretty cool, I learned a lot in that. Lost count of how many paintings of the Deposition we looked at though. Caravaggio is pretty cool :biggrin:
Briar_Rose65
Ick - Commuting - that's why I didn't take up a studentship in Bournemouth - 3 hours each way!!!! 6 hours when I could be (playing with the kids) doing something more interesting

Can't find the strikethrough icon????

[ /s]
Use those tags (without the space). :yes:
Becca
Well I did a module in 4th year called "The Italian Renaissance in Art and Literature". Was pretty cool, I learned a lot in that. Lost count of how many paintings of the Deposition we looked at though. Caravaggio is pretty cool :biggrin:

Beccle:
Do you want to lock this thread as its closing on 10,000 posts and start a new one? :biggrin:
Competition to be the last ever poster on this thread?
I win.
No, me :biggrin:
Ok Zaf, will do :biggrin:

PS I win :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending