The Student Room Group

Manchester 2016 applicants medicine

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
I got the automatic reply when I resent it too I think it's because the first time I sent it as a new email whereas this time I pressed reply to the original interview offer email if that makes sense
Original post by kim676
I got the automatic reply when I resent it too I think it's because the first time I sent it as a new email whereas this time I pressed reply to the original interview offer email if that makes sense

igy, but I did it the other way round
Original post by kim676
Out of curiosity when did you receive this email and when did you send off your attendance form because I sent mine off on the Friday at 8ish but I haven't heard anything

I sent mine off on the 27th and got the automated reply like a minute later cuz it's automated.
I have resent it and jsur received the automated reponse the last time! Never received one on the first email (sent on the 25/11) and just received one now (28/11). I hope they take it withing the 3 day window :s-smilie:
so excited for everyone who has an interview - best of luck! on the other hand anyone else reading them and freaking out because you haven't heard yet?!? I AM
Original post by Annabel Mckee
so excited for everyone who has an interview - best of luck! on the other hand anyone else reading them and freaking out because you haven't heard yet?!? I AM

Yep! Even though I know it's irrational! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
Original post by saadahmed97
Looks like they haven't sent confirmation emails yet, they did say to return the form within 3 days so perhaps they wont reply until monday. Kind of annoying as I also requested a date change

I also requested a date change and have heard nothing, I called the medical school and the woman i spoke to said that they're dealing with so many applications that they could reply in the next week or longer.

I had a mate change his interview date for physics at Manchester and he said they got back to him in 5 days but I don't know if its the same for medicine
Original post by MMS2015

are more interviews being given out tomorrow?
Original post by emma_1111
are more interviews being given out tomorrow?

No idea, fingers crossed they are and we get one! Just been re-reading my additional info form and trying to work out if it's good enough to be in the top 85%, going crazy here!
Original post by MMS2015
No idea, fingers crossed they are and we get one! Just been re-reading my additional info form and trying to work out if it's good enough to be in the top 85%, going crazy here!

Top 85%? I thought they interviewed like 900-1000 from around 2000-2500 applicants? Correct me if I'm wrong lol
Dw dude, they will have so many interviews to send out, it'll take a while.
Original post by setarcos
Top 85%? I thought they interviewed like 900-1000 from around 2000-2500 applicants? Correct me if I'm wrong lol
Dw dude, they will have so many interviews to send out, it'll take a while.

I think they take the top 1000 ukcat scores then look at the non-academic info form and give out 850 interviews from there. Am safe on ukcat so panicking about my caring experience! Cheers for the reaasurance tho :smile:
Original post by MMS2015

I'm comparing myself to everyone else on student room to see what I'm up against and I'm really starting to panic!!
Original post by MMS2015

whats happening tomorrow?
Original post by emma_1111
whats happening tomorrow?
Hopefully more interview invites will be sent out tomorrow.
Original post by DoctorPles
I also requested a date change and have heard nothing, I called the medical school and the woman i spoke to said that they're dealing with so many applications that they could reply in the next week or longer.

I had a mate change his interview date for physics at Manchester and he said they got back to him in 5 days but I don't know if its the same for medicine

Thanks, I was gonna call them but there's probably no point looking at what they told you
hey guys was the attendance form the only thing we had to send to secure confirmation of our interview- there weren't any other things that we had to fill in or reply to were there?
thanks
Reply 596
Original post by GCSEHELPPLS
hey guys was the attendance form the only thing we had to send to secure confirmation of our interview- there weren't any other things that we had to fill in or reply to were there?
thanks

No don't think so just the form
Fingers crossed they send out more today and those of us who haven't heard are lucky!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry to bother you guys, for the Manchester interview they want us to bring evidence we sat the UKCAT right? I can't find my results paper, lol. Anyone know how I can get another one? I phoned Pearson Vue but the automated response is useless.
Original post by KappaDan
Sorry to bother you guys, for the Manchester interview they want us to bring evidence we sat the UKCAT right? I can't find my results paper, lol. Anyone know how I can get another one? I phoned Pearson Vue but the automated response is useless.

You only have to bring evidence if you had extra time:
If you sat the UKCAT extended test please bring with you a copy of your evidence for taking the extended test.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending