The Student Room Group

Manchester 2016 applicants medicine

Scroll to see replies

Rejection from Manchester. Disappointed - it was not to be.
However, i am in the very fortunate position of having another offer.
So - this will be my last post on this thread. For those who got in - congratulations. For those who didn't - stay positive and i hope u get another offer!! Lets hope we achieve our dream to be a doctor.
😀
Anybody else not heard anything yet? I wonder if all the offers have been given out and it's just rejections to come now??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JulietR
Anybody else not heard anything yet? I wonder if all the offers have been given out and it's just rejections to come now??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt it. I only had my interview yesterday so there best be some left :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Med maybe 2016
I doubt it. I only had my interview yesterday so there best be some left :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aah okay, I hope so! How was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JulietR
Aah okay, I hope so! How was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really good. I really want Manchester! It's my favourite

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Med maybe 2016
Really good. I really want Manchester! It's my favourite

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good then! I really liked it too but I'm not sure I'm going to get an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had it yesterday too :biggrin:
Has anyone created an offer holder's group on facebook yet?
I've not heard yet, the wait is killing me
Original post by Connielaugh
I've not heard yet, the wait is killing me

Same, when was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1350
For people who have gotten offers, how do we get the receipt of enhanced criminal record check?
A bit off topic, but which would you choose out of Manchester or St. Andrews?
Original post by JulietR
Same, when was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

14th of Jan, you?
Original post by Connielaugh
14th of Jan, you?

3rd Feb, are you a school leaver?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys when do you think the next batch of offers will come out? I considering calling them to check but maybe I'll wait till tomorrow
Original post by RedLeaf
Guys when do you think the next batch of offers will come out? I considering calling them to check but maybe I'll wait till tomorrow

They will probably send out a few every day until the 19th
Reply 1356
Still got 6 day that they can send offers guys, keep your heads high
Original post by RedLeaf

I understand the urge to call, but they did say in the letter that you will hear by 19th February - and calling up the admissions now will only delay them from handing out decisions!
I wonder how they're giving out offers. Anyone know? It's been a mix of school leavers, grads, gap years.

Random or by interview score rank?

Good luck all, still a while to go and they're a big school with a lot of offers to give, I'm sure it'll still take a while to get em all out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JayAhm
I wonder how they're giving out offers. Anyone know? It's been a mix of school leavers, grads, gap years.

Random or by interview score rank?

Good luck all, still a while to go and they're a big school with a lot of offers to give, I'm sure it'll still take a while to get em all out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

They could be doing it by date applications were sent off? I haven't heard anything yet and sent mine off pretty close to to the deadline

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending