The Student Room Group

Opinions on these boots?

Coming upto the colder nights, I need to invest in some new pairs of boots. Do you think these are ok for casual wear?... or are they too much? Obviously I'd wear them with skinny jeans, shirt, and leather jacket..

http://shop.mango.com/GB/p0/women/accessories/shoes/boots-and-booties/zipped-leather-ankle-boots/?id=53093614_99&n=1&s=accesorios.zapatos&ident=0__0_1441492132311&ts=1441492132311
They are BEAUTIFUL! As long as you down play the rest of your outfit then you could even wear them to 6th form
Reply 2
ye
Reply 3
They look nice. They'd be too 'much' for me but hey, I normally just wear trainers!
Reply 4
Original post by drriversong
They are BEAUTIFUL! As long as you down play the rest of your outfit then you could even wear them to 6th form

Thanks girl! even better that they're leather as they will last long, so I think it's worth the price too.

It's just for college really, only a 9cm heel so nothing too major. I don't people to look at me and think who the fck does she think she is!? haha. :smile: Thankyou though x
Original post by elliemayxo
Coming upto the colder nights, I need to invest in some new pairs of boots. Do you think these are ok for casual wear?... or are they too much? Obviously I'd wear them with skinny jeans, shirt, and leather jacket..

http://shop.mango.com/GB/p0/women/accessories/shoes/boots-and-booties/zipped-leather-ankle-boots/?id=53093614_99&n=1&s=accesorios.zapatos&ident=0__0_1441492132311&ts=1441492132311

Reply 6
Original post by ActuallyIDo

:wink:
Reply 7
Original post by MissML
They look nice. They'd be too 'much' for me but hey, I normally just wear trainers!

Haha aw :smile: thanks.
Original post by elliemayxo
It's just for college really, only a 9cm heel so nothing too major

"Only"? That heel looks humongous!

Regardless, I think they look good - I can imagine them looking really good with the skinny jeans and leather jacket you mentioned. :smile:
Reply 9
While admittedly stylish, they really don't project the quality I would expect from an £80 item of footwear; assuming frequent rotation, you should be prepared to replace them inside of a year.
Original post by Sabertooth
"Only"? That heel looks humongous!

Regardless, I think they look good - I can imagine them looking really good with the skinny jeans and leather jacket you mentioned. :smile:

Haha I guess i'm used to wearing high shoes so hopefully it wont be too much of an issue for me :wink: and thankyou! I do love leather.

Quick Reply