The Student Room Group

Requesting to see my script/ getting a remark.

Hey guys,
Is it too late to see my coursework script from AQA? I seriously think my coursework was mixed up with someone else's or something went horribly wrong because I received an U grade for my English Literature coursework and was predicted B. I don't know what to do any more. I only properly realised this once my friends had pointed this out. Or should I request for a remark? If I request to see it and it isn't mine, what happens next?
Reply 1
Original post by Cherry82
Hey guys,
Is it too late to see my coursework script from AQA? I seriously think my coursework was mixed up with someone else's or something went horribly wrong because I received an U grade for my English Literature coursework and was predicted B. I don't know what to do any more. I only properly realised this once my friends had pointed this out. Or should I request for a remark? If I request to see it and it isn't mine, what happens next?

Talk to your teacher about it they will know what is the best option :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Cherry82
Hey guys,

Your work was marked by your school and then the whole school's work was moderated as one. The script is almost certainly already in school - either because it was never part of the sample or because has been returned. However, you cannot ask for a re-mark for it as it is centre-marked, externally moderated coursework - the only option is if the school pays for all the work to be re-moderated.

Your teacher will be able to tell you what mark they gave you and whether the school's work was marked down and what, if anything, they are planning to do about it.
Reply 3
Original post by Compost
Your work was marked by your school and then the whole school's work was moderated as one. The script is almost certainly already in school - either because it was never part of the sample or because has been returned. However, you cannot ask for a re-mark for it as it is centre-marked, externally moderated coursework - the only option is if the school pays for all the work to be re-moderated.

Your teacher will be able to tell you what mark they gave you and whether the school's work was marked down and what, if anything, they are planning to do about it.

Thank you. My friends and I just got mixed up with the markings. Sadly I did terrible in the exam (Kind of expected lol since I tried gathering notes the night before hand) and got C in the coursework. Which still surprised me because my teachers told me it was grade B. Oddly enough the same thing happened to many of my class mates. Our coursework were ranged from C-E though we were told we ranged from A*-B grades. But thanks for your reply x

Quick Reply

Latest