Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by RobML
mom's spaghetti

Eminem+loves+spaghetti+here+s+some+oc+for+you+i+can+t_f1ccc6_5341985.jpg
Reply 41
Original post by Bengali
IIRC its an art school not a "normal" uni but yes

You see the same pseudo-intellectual freaks who think they're deep and at one with nature and all spiritual and crap at normal universities. Sadly, most of these morons can't even look after themselves: cant cook, cant iron, can barely clean their clothes and are barely more self sufficient than the average newborn.
Original post by Mr JB
You see the same pseudo-intellectual freaks who think they're deep and at one with nature and all spiritual and crap at normal universities. Sadly, most of these morons can't even look after themselves: cant cook, cant iron, can barely clean their clothes and are barely more self sufficient than the average newborn.

It's cos they don't follow what humans make them do, they are different. Join them.
Reply 43
Original post by Longshot700
It's cos they don't follow what humans make them do, they are different. Join them.

You can be a nonconformist without being a complete freak of nature. See Kanye West and many other people doing their own thing. The difference is these people have experience and understand the world, they aren't pseudo-intellectual students who think they know everything because some geriatric in a lab or lecture theatre told them something.
Original post by Mr JB
You can be a nonconformist without being a complete freak of nature. See Kanye West and many other people doing their own thing. The difference is these people have experience and understand the world, they aren't pseudo-intellectual students who think they know everything because some geriatric in a lab or lecture theatre told them something.

Yo dude, I was being sarcastic. What's a nonconformist btw?
Reply 45
Yo dude, I was being sarcastic. What's a nonconformist btw?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nonconformist

In this particular context, refer to number 1.
Original post by Mr JB
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nonconformist

In this particular context, refer to number 1.

AH ok, that makes sense. Btw if you saw the video, was that sh*t on the floor?
Reply 47
AH ok, that makes sense. Btw if you saw the video, was that sh*t on the floor?

its spaghetti hoops she gets from the can, she puts them up there
Original post by Bengali
its spaghetti hoops she gets from the can, she puts them up there

OH F**K NO.

When?
hipsters
Reply 50
OH F**K NO.

When?

after she cuts her trousers open

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/interior-semiotics

"
The PerformanceThe video begins with Stolz attempting to open a can of expired Spaghetti-Os with a manual can opener. It takes her two minutes to do so because she has trouble using the can opener. Once it is open, she pours the Spaghetti-Os, which she pre-mixed with dirt, into a pot and adds water, then recites a nihilistic-sounding poem:
“Everything is ****. We apply meaning, value, and worth to the **** surrounding us. We live by this meaning and by our words. We live by worth and apply value, but everything is ****.”Afterwards, she repeats the poem backwards, in monosyllabic form, while rubbing the Spaghetti-O and mud mixture onto her shirt. Stolz then cuts open her denim leggings, putting her Spaghetti-O-covered fingers into her vagina and expelling vaginal discharge.As the camera turns away towards the audience, Stolz releases the Spaghetti-O mixture from her vagina, into the empty can of Spaghetti-Os on a platform. Finally, the camera turns towards her once more. She takes off her shirt with soiled hands, wipes up the mess, and exits the room. The audience subsequently cheer and applaud, with shouts of “We love you!” and the infamous “Yeah, ART!”
"
I'm pretty sure I could get a bucket, do a **** in it on the stage, and say it's art.

****ing art is just bull**** these days, what a shame.
Reply 52
Original post by TheMaster102
I'm pretty sure I could get a bucket, do a **** in it on the stage, and say it's art.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artist%27s_****#Contents_of_the_cans
Original post by Bengali
after she cuts her trousers open

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/interior-semiotics

"
The PerformanceThe video begins with Stolz attempting to open a can of expired Spaghetti-Os with a manual can opener. It takes her two minutes to do so because she has trouble using the can opener. Once it is open, she pours the Spaghetti-Os, which she pre-mixed with dirt, into a pot and adds water, then recites a nihilistic-sounding poem:
“Everything is ****. We apply meaning, value, and worth to the **** surrounding us. We live by this meaning and by our words. We live by worth and apply value, but everything is ****.”Afterwards, she repeats the poem backwards, in monosyllabic form, while rubbing the Spaghetti-O and mud mixture onto her shirt. Stolz then cuts open her denim leggings, putting her Spaghetti-O-covered fingers into her vagina and expelling vaginal discharge.As the camera turns away towards the audience, Stolz releases the Spaghetti-O mixture from her vagina, into the empty can of Spaghetti-Os on a platform. Finally, the camera turns towards her once more. She takes off her shirt with soiled hands, wipes up the mess, and exits the room. The audience subsequently cheer and applaud, with shouts of “We love you!” and the infamous “Yeah, ART!”
"

Ohhh, I was confused. All I saw was her shoving ink covered fingers into her female parts, then I heard a squelching then the camera turned then she wiped brown stuff off the floor. Thought she had diarrhea or something, because she was talking about sh*t beforehand.
Reply 54

Go on then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Ohhh, I was confused. All I saw was her shoving ink covered fingers into her female parts, then I heard a squelching then the camera turned then she wiped brown stuff off the floor. Thought she had diarrhea or something, because she was talking about sh*t beforehand.

yeah i had to look it up to understand that "art"

hipsters man.. :nope:
I pulled my trousers down for this?

Agreed, this is one of the reasons I stopped doing art. I used to be awesome drawer, even called a "legendary artist" by a guy in my school. But I realized the most I was ever gonna get out of it was "that's a good drawing". I used to draw stuff like Transformers, game things etc.

Then people like this just p*ss spaghetti and and stuff into a bucket and get a crowd applause or a blank piece of canvas in a museum gets sold for a million quid. Just glad I stopped.
Reply 58
Original post by MrKmas508
I pulled my trousers down for this?

i bet the guys in the crowd jacked off to that that night :lol:

Reply 59
Agreed, this is one of the reasons I stopped doing art

Then you never had the conviction to be an artist in the first place... :dry:

Quick Reply

Latest