The Student Room Group

My textbook is crap..

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me, I have one of the worst teachers in the school and after 3 days of being back they have given a stack of homework.
Our textbook is pretty useless and doesn't have much information in it and I've tried the usual places to look for more help. But I have no information to answer this particular question: Referring to events on the eastern and western fronts in the spring 1918, and the position of German troops at the time of the Armistice, explain why Germany's surrender came as a surprise to many Germans in November 1918. I don't even know how long the response to this question should be. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest