The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Place in three bed house

Hi everyone. I'm a second year History student and I'm living with a third year Physics student.
This is where you come in!
We have put a holding deposit on an absolutely huge three bedroom house on Usher Road (feel free to Google maps).
The lounge is huge, and it opens out to a paved garden. The kitchen is also massive. There's a downstairs toilet and a bathroom upstairs.
We are looking for someone to join the party. The bedroom is a very good double bedroom size. Not a small room with a double bed in- a big room with plenty of space for a desk, drawers and a wardrobe. With space to swing a cat also.
The rent is £168pw. Me and my physics friend spent three weeks looking for a good property so you have my word that it is fantastic. It has a parking space as well, that could potentially be rented out.

It's a fifteen minute walk from the university and near the fantastic Roman road market. If you are interested, feel free to get in touch. That is if you are fun, GSOH and not too good at fifa!
Move in date is this Wednesday! (We've been let down :frown: )

Best of luck to everyone looking for a place, and good luck with your studies this year.
Alex

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply