The Student Room Group

Girls demanding drinks in clubs

I know this a small minority of girls that do this but it really bugs me every time I go to a club there is always 1 or 2 girls asking me to buy a drink for them... always girls I don't even know, using their looks to think I'm stupid enough to actually go along with..fooling the man thinking he has a chance of getting with the girl if he does.

Quite frankly if a girl's first words are 'can you buy me a drink?' i'm not interested unless I know the girl or actually spoken a while. yet they bang on about being equal and respecting women...maybe if they respect men.

Scroll to see replies

yeah, never buy girls a drink - not a girl you don't know - she won't return any favours
Went to the bar to get a drink one time and some girl comes up to me like buy me a drink so I get her a sours shot. Within minutes shes dragging me out back to hers... Thought I was in there but turns out she was on her period.
Reply 3
"Oh, sure. Would you like my testicles with that, or to go?"
Reply 4
The best thing to do is say no or laugh in their face. Having balls is attractive in males so I've heard.
Reply 5
Just say you're broke lol
Original post by sarskinz

Oh yeah that's sure to make them wet

In these situations you need to communicate that you're not weak, you're not so needy you'll jump at the chance of an interaction. Say something funny that turns the situation on its head you might be in with that girl.
"Buy your own drink b*tch"
0.o girls actually do this???

I think you should take it it turns buying each other drinks, or just buy your own.

However, you should also never buy someone a drink with expectations attached. A drink =/= a right to sex
Reply 9
Original post by battycatlady
0.o girls actually do this???

Unfortunately so.
Original post by banterboy
Oh yeah that's sure to make them wet

In these situations you need to communicate that you're not weak, you're not so needy you'll jump at the chance of an interaction. Say something funny that turns the situation on its head you might be in with that girl.

WTF? Just tell them to buy their own drink
If you don't want to have sex with that girl, yes. If you do, you can't be that boring.

Original post by BugzyMalone
WTF? Just tell them to buy their own drink
Original post by banterboy
If you don't want to have sex with that girl, yes. If you do, you can't be that boring.

If she doesn't you'll feel like a mug. I'd refuse and put someone that presumptious in their place personally
I think the obvious advice is; if the witty comment occurs to you, say it.

Original post by BugzyMalone
If she doesn't you'll feel like a mug. I'd refuse and put someone that presumptious in their place personally
:lol: I could never ask someone to buy me a drink
Boys have offered to buy me drinks and I've always said no. I would never ask someone to buy me a drink :/ I have money.. I can buy my own..
Original post by sarskinz

This.
Just have fun shooting them down, don't see why you're making such a big deal about this...
Sorry, I only buy drinks for hot girls.
Reply 19
Hand them a tap water, bitch it's 5 pound for a pint in here!

Quick Reply

Latest