The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

URGENT: Starting university late

Hey guys,

I am posting for a friend. He is encountering some difficulties with his visa application to come to Swansea. Could he get to the university a week (max 2, but it is unlikely it will take that long) late? If so, how does he go about it?

Thank you
Original post by Summit
Hey guys,

I am posting for a friend. He is encountering some difficulties with his visa application to come to Swansea. Could he get to the university a week (max 2, but it is unlikely it will take that long) late? If so, how does he go about it?

Thank you

Hello,
Thank you for your enquiry. I recommend contacting our International Student Advisory Service for information about visa regulations. Their contact email is [email protected] or phone +44 (0)1792 602000. I hope this helps!
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Original post by Swansea University
Hello,
Thank you for your enquiry. I recommend contacting our International Student Advisory Service for information about visa regulations. Their contact email is [email protected] or phone +44 (0)1792 602000. I hope this helps!

Hi there!

Just curious, what's Christmas like for uni residence students? Do they stay in the residence halls? Do they go home? I am not an international student but I wonder what they do...
Original post by Juichiro
Hi there!

Just curious, what's Christmas like for uni residence students? Do they stay in the residence halls? Do they go home? I am not an international student but I wonder what they do...

The halls of residence remain open over the Christmas holidays but most home students choose to go home. International students tend to stay in Swansea for the Christmas period as it is sometimes very expensive to fly home. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Quick Reply

Latest