The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton

When are the Accommodation for Southampton halls offers given by?

Hi guys I applied for halls in Southampton ages ago in April but have not been offered accommodation while two of my friends already have few weeks ago.
I have tried calling the services but they are not open till Thursday and have emailed them but no response.
Does this mean I have been rejected? Seems rather late
Reply 1
No it doesnt..there still in the process of putting all the offers out..i only got mine yesterday..maybe email them with your student id and they can check the status of it :smile:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Reply 2
Oh okay thank you Rakz14! :biggrin: I was panicking hahaha
Hi there, we are still in the process of placing students - no need to panic! Our Accommodation team will contact you soon.
Original post by University of Southampton
Hi there, we are still in the process of placing students - no need to panic! Our Accommodation team will contact you soon.

No offence or anything but ur system is really bad! u should start placing students as soon as u can no longer apply for accommodation. There are NO excuses i remember when was waiting for accommodation MY year i started I had server panic attacks.

NO EXCUSES get your act together These guys start next week!
Reply 5
I guess it is nerve wracking, only a week to go and students have no idea of their accommodation.
The welcome week starts in a week time.

on the other hand, the people working in the Accommodation dept have their hands full too. It is not really a simple process going through the applications and trying to match everyone's requirements.

All I can say is good luck to the students hope you are provided with the info soon.
Reply 6
It is nerve wracking only a week to go and students have not been given details on their accommodation, they are all anxiously sitting in limbo, not a very good start.
On the other hand the people working to allocate the accommodation have their hands full trying to match the differing requirements.

Hope for the students it gets sorted out ASAP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending