The Student Room Group

EPQ for university requirements

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the universities that the EQP as a stand alone qualification to get onto their courses. I am hoping hoping to study business at university and hoping to achieve 280 - 300 UCAS points.
Thank you.
Reply 1
most unis wont include it in their offer (i havent heard of one that does) they will base it off your 3 alevels, but it does help when considering your application along with your personal statement an Epq will look good on your application
Reply 2
Original post by citydeer
most unis wont include it in their offer (i havent heard of one that does) they will base it off your 3 alevels, but it does help when considering your application along with your personal statement an Epq will look good on your application

I know that Hertfordshire and Sheffield Hallam allow it to add points on to the offer but was wondering if there is other universities that do that.
Southampton does a system where it will give you 2 offers: 1 with the usual 3 A levels and another with an EPQ grade but a lowered grade in one of the other 3.
Reply 4
Original post by Princessh
I know that Hertfordshire and Sheffield Hallam allow it to add points on to the offer but was wondering if there is other universities that do that.

im not sure - best thing to do would be to look at unis you want to go to and then look at the eoq policy they have, dont base your decsion just off epq! you can get into amazing unis with that ammount of ucas points anyway!
Reply 5
im not sure - best thing to do would be to look at unis you want to go to and then look at the eoq policy they have, dont base your decsion just off epq! you can get into amazing unis with that ammount of ucas points anyway!

But I'm only studying two level 3 subject hoping for a D* and B. I need the EPQ for the rest of the points as many universities don't accept 240 UCAS points.
Reply 6
Original post by Princessh
But I'm only studying two level 3 subject hoping for a D* and B. I need the EPQ for the rest of the points as many universities don't accept 240 UCAS points.

ahh right sorry didnt realise that! have a look on the unis websites, if you find a uni you love and it doesnt mention epq try emailing them maybe!
Reply 7
ahh right sorry didnt realise that! have a look on the unis websites, if you find a uni you love and it doesnt mention epq try emailing them maybe!

Oh alright good idea, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending