The Student Room Group

Mr

In about 1 week im going to study btec level 3 extended diploma in business and because i want to go onto university i need distinction and distinction stars. I wanted to know are there any sites that help you with the course work and is it hard to get distinctions?
I completed the BTEC level 3 extended diploma and managed to achieve D*D*D* and I don't think it was too difficult to achieve it to be fair. As long as you have a passion for business and do research and things like that I am sure that you will be fine when going to studying the BTEC. If you ever do need any help you can let me know and I will try and help or you can post in the forum and I am sure that there are plenty of people that will be able to help you.

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by nottreece
I completed the BTEC level 3 extended diploma and managed to achieve D*D*D* and I don't think it was too difficult to achieve it to be fair. As long as you have a passion for business and do research and things like that I am sure that you will be fine when going to studying the BTEC. If you ever do need any help you can let me know and I will try and help or you can post in the forum and I am sure that there are plenty of people that will be able to help you.

Hope this helps :smile:

Thankyou means alot do u have whatsapp or an email i can contact u by? because i have further questions and because you have completed this course i think it will benefit me a lot
Original post by A.hayerx
Thankyou means alot do u have whatsapp or an email i can contact u by? because i have further questions and because you have completed this course i think it will benefit me a lot

I will let you have my email in private message
Reply 4
Original post by nottreece
I will let you have my email in private message

Ok cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending