The Student Room Group

A2 enrollment

I missed enrollment day for Y13 because I was on holiday. I told the school this before I left for summer and they told me to enroll when the new academic year starts, so tomorrow. I'm worrying because previously we had to fill in a form to give some sort of indication as to what subjects we wanted to continue onto A2, and my thoughts about this have changed since filling out this form.

I want to know, what happened on your enrollment day for A2, and do you think I'll get another opportunity to have a say in what subjects I want to continue? I can't see that they wouldn't have already sorted me a timetable according to the form I filled in before considering lessons begin tomorrow.
You simply go in, indicate the subject you want to drop, get the signatures from all the teachers (including the one you've dropped) to gain their approval, hand the form back in and then wait for your new timetable to be made.

It's nothing to worry about, honestly. :h:
Reply 2
As long as the timetable allows you to, you should be able to switch subjects.

Schools understand that students will have changed their mind throughout the summer after researching more courses, etc. Should be ok!

Quick Reply

Latest