The Student Room Group

Firmly accepted insurance offer and student finance application

Hello, my firm has just rejected me now based on the inadequate results of a remark and as a result of this my insurance offer (which is unconditional) has become firmly accepted.
However i do not wish to attend my insurance offer, how do i go about cancelling my offer with the university alongside student finance.
i.e. should i update my student finance for the now accepted place and then cancel that?, should i inform the uni(that i don't want to go to them), or student finance first?

thanks.
Original post by This kid
Hello, my firm has just rejected me now based on the inadequate results of a remark and as a result of this my insurance offer (which is unconditional) has become firmly accepted.
However i do not wish to attend my insurance offer, how do i go about cancelling my offer with the university alongside student finance.
i.e. should i update my student finance for the now accepted place and then cancel that?, should i inform the uni(that i don't want to go to them), or student finance first?

thanks.

Inform both, best to call them to make it clear that you are withdrawing and cancelling both.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending