The Student Room Group

Are NCFE certificates accepted as equivalents?

My Maths and English does not have enough credit to be an equivalent to GCSE so unfortunately they are disregarded. I am currently at university but I want to persue a masters degree when I finish and they all want maths and english. I have looked on OpenStudy college which does Level 2 Maths and English and are NCFE certification and are accredited. Do you think this is enough? There is no way I am able to pass a maths exam as I am absolutely rubbish at it! Coursework and assessments is the only way I can do it :frown: and also I can work full time while I am doing it as well! Thanks in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Butterfly92xo
My Maths and English does not have enough credit to be an equivalent to GCSE so unfortunately they are disregarded. I am currently at university but I want to persue a masters degree when I finish and they all want maths and english. I have looked on OpenStudy college which does Level 2 Maths and English and are NCFE certification and are accredited. Do you think this is enough? There is no way I am able to pass a maths exam as I am absolutely rubbish at it! Coursework and assessments is the only way I can do it :frown: and also I can work full time while I am doing it as well! Thanks in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Each uni will set its own Masters entry requirements and decide their own accepted equivalents. The only way to find out would be to contact the Admissions Offices of your preferred uni(s) and ask them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending