Art-B
Business-B
Statistics-C
French-C
I have done AS Level biology,chemistry and psychology
I failed biology and chemistry (Both U grades) but achieved a B in psychology
At university I what to study diagnostic radiography or physiotherapy

Should i retake the whole of yr12 again
Doing biology and chemistry( but different exam board + linear exam) and continue A2 psychology
Or
Do BTEC Extended diploma in applied science (medical) and continue A2 psychology??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nh9
My GCSE results are
R.s-A*
Biology-A
Chemistry-A
Physics-B
Maths-B
English lit-B
English lang-B
History-B
Art-B
Business-B
Statistics-C
French-C
I have done AS Level biology,chemistry and psychology
I failed biology and chemistry (Both U grades) but achieved a B in psychology
At university I what to study diagnostic radiography or physiotherapy

Should i retake the whole of yr12 again
Doing biology and chemistry( but different exam board + linear exam) and continue A2 psychology
Or
Do BTEC Extended diploma in applied science (medical) and continue A2 psychology??

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I were you I'd do the BTEC. But it's entirely possible to pull your grades up by repeating the year on a different exam board - I went from an E in AQA Psychology to a B (2UMS off an A) in OCR. So if you feel that you just didn't work hard enough, and know what you did wrong, definitely repeat the year. If you honestly tried your hardest and revised as much as you could, do the BTEC.Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Nh9
OP
Thank you for helping out!!
I'm in my first week of studying BTEC and it's going good so far but I am confused whether it's the right path to take since the courses that I want to apply for are very competitive! So I am worried as I have been told that universities favour level students over BTEC

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest