Anyone heard anything from UCLan yet?😔
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by hanna_h
Anyone heard anything from UCLan yet?😔

Nope, nothing. But I am convinced it will be soon!!
Reply 42
Original post by Sash92
Nope, nothing. But I am convinced it will be soon!!

Every week I'm like this will be the week but it never is 😂😂😂
Not yet. It's so nerve racking!
Original post by hanna_h
Every week I'm like this will be the week but it never is 😂😂😂

I have a nervous habit of checking my emails then checking track just in case an email hasn't come through yet... Then checking my email again. And repeat a couple of times a day 😳😅😂
Reply 45
Original post by sarahjb91
I have a nervous habit of checking my emails then checking track just in case an email hasn't come through yet... Then checking my email again. And repeat a couple of times a day 😳😅😂

Me too! A girl I know just coincidently checked her track and had an offer before her email came through. I'm hoping this will happen to me HA😂😁
Original post by Sash92
Me too! A girl I know just coincidently checked her track and had an offer before her email came through. I'm hoping this will happen to me HA😂😁

Yup, hoping that might magically happen to me too. I really hope we find out something either way soon 😊
Original post by sarahjb91
Yup, hoping that might magically happen to me too. I really hope we find out something either way soon 😊

I've got a test day interview on 25th has anyone else?
Reply 48
Original post by hollypopz92
I've got a test day interview on 25th has anyone else?

For adult nursing,?
Reply 49
I haven't heard anything yet! Was it done by track or a email or letter? So nervous
Not heard anything back yet! Eeek. Good luck though 😊
Reply 51
Me too! Grrrrr
Reply 52
I'm currently at Sept 15 intake mental health nurse student, however all fields are together in 1st year, so any questions I will try to answer them.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi,
I've heard from them to go to a test day but i'm gonna postpone due to my exam and other reasons
Original post by adaka123
Hi,
I've heard from them to go to a test day but i'm gonna postpone due to my exam and other reasons

Oh good luck too. 😊 What field did you apply for, when did you send your application and when did you get your invite?
Reply 55
I applied 15 September and not heard anything . Hearing that other people have got an interview is making me anxious!! How did everyone hear about their interview? Letter or email?
Original post by Sash92
For adult nursing,?

Original post by Sash92
I haven't heard anything yet! Was it done by track or a email or letter? So nervous

Original post by Sash92
I applied 15 September and not heard anything . Hearing that other people have got an interview is making me anxious!! How did everyone hear about their interview? Letter or email?

it came by email - track hasn't updated yet. Don't actually get an interview until you pass the maths and literacy tests, eek!!
I've applied for March entry but I'm going to defer until September if possible.
Reply 57
Original post by hollypopz92
it came by email - track hasn't updated yet. Don't actually get an interview until you pass the maths and literacy tests, eek!!
I've applied for March entry but I'm going to defer until September if possible.

Ah ok I see sorry for all the questions! :-) you should be able to no problem, well congrats for getting invited for a test! :-)
Hi after reading the chat I was wondering if you have heard back from UCLAN I have been invited to sit a numeracy/ literacy and a nursing knowledge test im very nervous. !!!
Reply 59
Original post by Nhuss102
Hi after reading the chat I was wondering if you have heard back from UCLAN I have been invited to sit a numeracy/ literacy and a nursing knowledge test im very nervous. !!!

Hi! Oh fab, first step towards getting a place- well done! No I've not heard back, I sent my application off on 15th September! When did you hear from them? I am getting so anxious!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending