The Student Room Group

Can't View Student Finance Pages - IS THIS NORMAL? :(

Hey guys!

So, I sent my application off ages ago along with my proof, everything went great and I have been approved and I can see the money that I will be getting both under tuition fees and maintenance loan just fine (aka I can see my entitlement summary). I have also had a letter through confirming these figures.

HOWEVER,
Along the top of the homepage after you log in, it has the sub-headings 'Your Details', 'Payments' and 'Correspondence'. When I try and select an option, nothing comes up on the screen. It looks like this;

Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 07.28.58.png

This means that I can't view any of my payments, nor can I update my profile or bank details. It's been like this for a while now, and I'm starting to worry.

Is this because I haven't confirmed my place at the uni yet (I'm a fresher)?
Is this normal? Does anyone else have the same problem?
Thanks for any help!
Reply 1
Are you using an iPad? I have the same issue with safari to get around the issue with Safari download chrome and use that. You'll be able to see you're payments if they are confirmed.
Original post by rebeccajnewton
Hey guys!

So, I sent my application off ages ago along with my proof, everything went great and I have been approved and I can see the money that I will be getting both under tuition fees and maintenance loan just fine (aka I can see my entitlement summary). I have also had a letter through confirming these figures.

HOWEVER,
Along the top of the homepage after you log in, it has the sub-headings 'Your Details', 'Payments' and 'Correspondence'. When I try and select an option, nothing comes up on the screen. It looks like this;

This means that I can't view any of my payments, nor can I update my profile or bank details. It's been like this for a while now, and I'm starting to worry.

Thanks for any help!

I also think it is your browser that is the problem. if you are using safari on ipad/ipone/ipod you have to go to settings then safari, go in block cookies and then tick always allow. anyway, that works for me. don't start worrying, about this anyway.
Original post by rebeccajnewton
Hey guys!

HOWEVER,

Thanks for any help!

Are you on Google Chrome? That's the browser it works on.
Original post by jadg
Are you using an iPad? I have the same issue with safari to get around the issue with Safari download chrome and use that. You'll be able to see you're payments if they are confirmed.

Ah yes! All of my devices are apple products and use safari by default - downloaded chrome and voila! Thank you for your help :smile:
Original post by Jacknottheripper
I also think it is your browser that is the problem. if you are using safari on ipad/ipone/ipod you have to go to settings then safari, go in block cookies and then tick always allow. anyway, that works for me. don't start worrying, about this anyway.

It worked! Thank you so much, was starting to panic a bit. Now I can relax :biggrin:
Original post by Florality
Are you on Google Chrome? That's the browser it works on.

I downloaded it and problem solved. Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending