The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Brighton University February 2016 Adult Nursing

Hi :smile:

I'm starting the adult nursing course in February 2016 at Brighton University and I just wondered if anyone else is, as it would be nice to talk to some people who are going to be starting the course.

Natalya x
You might have more luck with this thread in the University of Brighton forum. I've asked the community team if they'll move it for you :smile:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Me too, can't wait! Just wondering has your accomdation been sorted?
Jael
Reply 3
Nope it hasn't been sorted yet unfortunately, they said it will be around November time :smile:

Natalya
Reply 4
I'm starting in february 2016!
I think i might be being stupid because I'm really confused. Have you enrolled online yet or managed to get access to your emails? I cant seem to do this- just upload my uni card photo!
Help!
Thank you,
Georgie x
Reply 5
Glad to hear from someone else on the course! I haven't done anything in terms of the photo etc? As I haven't been given information about any of it, all I've been told is that I'll be based in Falmer :smile:
I'm going to try and sort the student finance out within the next couple of weeks if I can. I've done nothing and
feel so unorganised compared to you!

Natalya x
Reply 6
Also, when I received the confirmation of my place they told me that I wouldn't recieve any information until November, I guess they mean the welcome letter? I feel like everyone's a step ahead of me as I've not been able to organise anything :smile: x
Reply 7
oh god i'm exactly the same. Ive just tried to hunt through student central. We can figure it out together! im based at falmer as well. I can message you on facebook? Georgie Byne? x
Reply 8
So sorry! I complete forgot to reply to your post Natalya.
I'm definitely in the same position as you guys, I don't have any information about anything. I'll probably give them a call by the end of this week just to get a clearer picture of things. If there's any news I will let you guys know asap!
Jael
Reply 9
Fab! Yes as long as we keep in touch with each other as to what we know etc, I'm sure it will all work out :smile:

Yes we could make a chat on Facebook with us in, add me- Natalya Couper x
Reply 10
Hiya! Will you guys be attending the open day this saturday? It'll be a good opportunity to get info on accommodation, admissions and finance.
Btw, I got an email yesterday saying that we should enrol online etc in january.
Jael
Reply 11
Yes I'm going to the open day tomorrow too! :smile:
Reply 12
Fab!
Reply 13
Just made an fb account! Only gonna use it for communicating with you guys for now. I'll add you both so we can start discussing accommodation etc
Jael😊
I just wanted to ask after completing the three years of the adult nursing degree, are we registered nurses? Any replies will be helpful :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending