The Student Room Group

Orthoptics 2016

Scroll to see replies

I applied for Sheffield, Liverpool and Glasgow about a week ago and i have an interview at Sheffield on the 29th January! Just wondering if anyone else has one that date too?
(I know Liverpool was in clearing last year but not too sure about Sheffield) :smile:
Original post by becky5678
I applied for Sheffield, Liverpool and Glasgow about a week ago and i have an interview at Sheffield on the 29th January! Just wondering if anyone else has one that date too?
(I know Liverpool was in clearing last year but not too sure about Sheffield) :smile:

Congratulations on your interview! Can I ask what your predicted grades were? Ooh okay thank you! :smile:
ABB :smile:
Reply 43

i have an interview at sheffield too! Also the same day! Hope to see you there :smile:
Have you heard back from Liverpool yet?
My interview is next week, anyone else? :|
woo yes you too! no not yet I'm hoping i will hear something soon as it has nearly been a week, what about you? :smile:
Original post by EducatedFH

good luck it would be great to hear how you get on!!
Reply 47
Original post by EducatedFH

Yep, I've mine next week too! :/ Don't really know how dressy to go...
Original post by shazy97
Yep, I've mine next week too! :/ Don't really know how dressy to go...

semi-casual?
good luck it would be great to hear how you get on!!

Thank you! Good luck to you too!!!
Hi guys, I've got my interview next week on the 2nd for Sheffield, I was wondering if anyone knows any questions they may ask or how I should prepare.
@shazy97 how did your interview go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just had an email from Liverpool to attend their selection day on 10th Feb, has anyone else been invited then too? How did the interviews at Sheffield go on Wednesday whoever attended? :smile:
I've just had an email from Liverpool to attend their selection day on 10th Feb, has anyone else been invited then too? How did the interviews at Sheffield go on Wednesday whoever attended? :smile:

Hey me too, just checked my email, I am so excited but nervous too.I'm waiting for Sheffield.
Original post by latzehh31
Hey me too, just checked my email, I am so excited but nervous too.I'm waiting for Sheffield.

Same i'm so nervous too i'm wondering if Liverpool will do multiple mini interviews like Sheffield are! Good luck im sure you will hear something soon from Sheffield :smile:
I've just had my reference meeting today so my application for orthoptics will be being sent in the next few days

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had an interview for Sheffield on Wednesday and got my offer on Thursday. The interviews really aren't anything to worry about!
Reply 57
Original post by Aisha_22
@shazy97 how did your interview go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It went okay, it wasn't that formal you just rotate round 4 interviewers! Just normal kinda questions like why orthoptics. And I got an offer the next day so it must have been okay haha!
Reply 58

Yeah, I got that too, didn't know they were doing them! They were fine, nothing to worry about and I got an offer! :biggrin:
Reply 59

I have one on the same date! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest