The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Anyone starting a Business degree in 2 weeks at Hull uni?

I was accepted into Hull quite late, about 2 weeks ago so I was too late to visit the induction days. I was just wondering if anyone is going to be starting a Business degree this year so I could get to know one or two people before we start :smile:
Reply 1
Im doing Accounting :smile:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Original post by pritam010
Im doing Accounting :smile:

Are you doing a common first year?
Reply 3
I am doing Accounting as well :smile:
Original post by asia658
I am doing Accounting as well :smile:

Just a guess. Are you from Malaysia? :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by ImNotSuperman
Just a guess. Are you from Malaysia? :biggrin:

Why do you think I am from Malaysia? :biggrin: I am from Poland:wink:
Original post by asia658
Why do you think I am from Malaysia? :biggrin: I am from Poland:wink:

Because I've met quite a few students from Malaysia that are starting this year. And your name says "asia" xD
Reply 7
Because I've met quite a few students from Malaysia that are starting this year. And your name says "asia" xD

Right but this name doesn't have anything in common with the continent :tongue: it is just a shorter name of Joanna :smile:
Reply 8
I was accepted into Hull University late too. I'm from South Wales, studying American Studies with a foundation year. Anyone else studying that?
Original post by asia658
Right but this name doesn't have anything in common with the continent :tongue: it is just a shorter name of Joanna :smile:

We were probably in the same lecture theatre this morning then? :smile:
We were probably in the same lecture theatre this morning then? :smile:

Hi:smile:Im doing Accounting too:smile: I also applied late and have not been to any info sessions etc. I have been to register today and have no timetable information as yet. Should I have been yesterday??:s-smilie:
Original post by loucornie
Hi:smile:Im doing Accounting too:smile: I also applied late and have not been to any info sessions etc. I have been to register today and have no timetable information as yet. Should I have been yesterday??:s-smilie:

If you download the iHull app on your phone, type in your student ID and password that you created when you registered, then you can access your timetable there. :smile: Are you going to the societies fair today?
If you download the iHull app on your phone, type in your student ID and password that you created when you registered, then you can access your timetable there. :smile: Are you going to the societies fair today?[/QUOT

No,I didn't know about it😃,I'm hoping I haven't missed anything important. I'm unable to access the app as I wasn't given a password and it won't let me create one(stressed!) I'm waiting for the web help people to get back to me. Iv been on the main timetable page so have seen the main time table but that's all😱
[QUOTE="loucornie;59689387"]
If you download the iHull app on your phone, type in your student ID and password that you created when you registered, then you can access your timetable there. :smile: Are you going to the societies fair today?[/QUOT

No,I didn't know about it😃,I'm hoping I haven't missed anything important. I'm unable to access the app as I wasn't given a password and it won't let me create one(stressed!) I'm waiting for the web help people to get back to me. Iv been on the main timetable page so have seen the main time table but that's all😱

Don't worry about it! There's quite a few people I know that haven't been able to access their timetable yet so you're not alone. Next time you go to uni, you could ask someone at your course building reception. That's what I did at the Business School reception and they really helped.
I've been in and sorted it today so know what I'm doing now,thank you😃

Quick Reply

Latest