The Student Room Group

Manchester United vs Liverpool - Match Day Discussion

Scroll to see replies

The only time this dud t disappoint is when Danny murphy scored a free kick and Torres bifurcated vidic and turned him into a Pub player.

YWAWA
FUFC
Reply 21
I think there will only be a goal in it, to be honest. One team will definitely fail to score, and I have a feeling it may be us. I'd definitely take a 0-0 at this point, without Coutinho and off the back of that dreadful West Ham defeat.

Performance is just as vital as a result right now, and I wouldn't find myself too disheartened by a defeat as long as we played well and impressed at points.
Original post by hayles101
I shall edit later with interesting stats etc.

Or perhaps not. As it is Friday after all. And no one reads the boring stuff at the start of match threads anyway :wink:

So off you go then guys and gals.. message and predict till your hearts content.

And may the best team win. (Although if Liverpool lose we can all enjoy some Lucio tears :colone: ).

United 2-0

Depay and Rooney.

Smalling to be solid, AGAIN
Reply 23
To be honest, I'm firmly of the belief that you should aim for three points and a victory against your rivals at home, but be content with draws away. I'd definitely take a goalless - or score - draw at Old Trafford tonight.
Reply 24
I know there's massive rivalry but honestly may the best team win.
I thoroughly expect it to be United though.

Both of us have had really poor starts in terms of performance and this is the game for somebody to step up and prove they can be better.
Could be a season altering 90 minutes for one team.
Can't see a draw happening; in with Mackay in thinking it'll be a 1 goal margin.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Psff Liverpool are going to MERK Man Utd today.
Original post by Lúcio
I know there's massive rivalry but honestly may the best team win.

:laugh:

I thoroughly expect it to be United though.

Na man 2-1 Liverpool. lol I remember someone said to me once that Benteke looks like a dinosaur.
Reply 27
I'd be amazed if we didn't line up with Lucas, Can and Milner in midfield, then Ings and Firmino either side of Benteke. I may be surprised, though, and he may include Ibe.
1. No one likes match threads.

2. United to win 2-0, Mata scoring both.
Original post by Zerforax
Liverpool 4 - 1 Man Utd

:awesome:

That game back in '09 was delicious, even bloody Dossena scored and he was dog ****. :lol:

I'm expecting a 1-0 loss, I feel like the game will be a drab affair.
Only 30 secs, but i thought it was good :rofl:

https://twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/status/642654152250818561
Reply 31
Original post by Mackay
I'd be amazed if we didn't line up with Lucas, Can and Milner in midfield, then Ings and Firmino either side of Benteke. I may be surprised, though, and he may include Ibe.

Nice prediction mate :biggrin:
image.jpg
Depay should step up his game.
Reply 34
Well unsurprisingly this game is boring...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
dreadful game.

we might as well park the bus because we aren't scoring in this match...
Boring boring, will end either 0-0 or 2-0 to United.
Reply 37
this is dead
Reply 38
I don't know how that move ever works :lol:
Draw or nah :awesome:

(Also sorry for being late Hayles :/ )

Quick Reply

Latest