The Student Room Group

Access 2 Birmingham scheme help neede

Hi all, my question is that I am student who has just started their gap year and is looking to apply for Pharmacy to start in 2016. I'm considering applying to UoB as one of my choices. I am eligible for the A2B scheme as I meet all the criteria but my question is as I've left college will I be able to use the A2B scheme with my UCAS application? I will be applying through my college not at home.

Also if anyone could link me to a thread for similar schemes like the A2B scheme for other universities I'd be very grateful.
If you're applying through your college, as long as it's a partner college with the scheme I'd think it should be okay to apply.
Reply 2
That's the problem my college told me to apply as an individual so I don't know if that is still applicable. My college are a partner in the scheme yes.
Original post by hd_sauce
That's the problem my college told me to apply as an individual so I don't know if that is still applicable. My college are a partner in the scheme yes.

[email protected] - I think the best thing is to just email and ask them how you would apply
Reply 4
Yeah good idea, thanks for the help!
Reply 5
what do you write about in the supporting statement part, I know it tells you what to write about. But I'm not exactly sure what to put.
Reply 6
Off the top of my head there's a section for your tutor to fill in, as to say why they feel you're a good candidate to study at higher education. And there's a section to say why you think you are a good candidate for the A2B scheme.
Reply 7
If you're unsure ask your tutor or A2B coordinator they'll know.

Quick Reply

Latest