The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Anyone looking to sell Nottingham accommodation?

I am starting as a Fresher on 19th, and have no where to live!! Is anyone looking to sell accommodation near or on the University Park Campus?? Private message me please! Many thanks
I'm in the exact same situation. Any help is welcome! Thank you very much!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
also in the same position here! message me, thanks
Reply 3
Hiya, I don't know if this is too late, but I have a room available in a house in Lenton. Let me know if you're interested
Reply 4
I have a room to sell... I'm going to a dIfferent uni so I no longer need that room. I didn't move in I payed the deposit so you don't have to. If your still interested. It's student halls so you can still get the campus experience.
I have a large deluxe room available in a twodio at The Glasshouse (5 minutes from NTU) situated on top of ALDI (perfect for those who don't want to walk miles to do their shopping!).

£1883.33 PER TERM. £120 per week, includes an impressive view of the UNI buildings (Newton is directly in front).

I'm only leaving because the course was not right for me however I would have loved to have continued living in The Glasshouse as everyone is so friendly and helpful. 24/7 security (they are brilliant, funny and even help you to move in!).

The twodio is basically a flat for 2 people which includes your own kitchen and diner area, WC and shower, and 2 large deluxe bedrooms with double beds, built in wardrobe, plenty of storage space and a large desk with both cable and wifi.

Please enquire directly to The Glasshouse (Mansion Students Nottingham - The Glasshouse), mentioning my name and they will provide any further information needed.

I have already moved out so the transaction will be extremely quick.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending