The Student Room Group

UCAS Education Section - HELP!

Hi.

I have studied a Diploma in Business Studies and ICT, I am now in to my second year of sixth form studies. It is confusing me, as to what qualifications I enter, as I have not yet been handed my certificate. I am on target to achieve D*D*D*D*, across the two courses, however am I to enter this qualification, or do I leave it as pending?

I don't understand how I enter the qualification, if I haven't had the full qualification yet. I study no AS/A2, just BTEC.

Also, shall I include all of my module titles, and unit number?]

Help will be great !
Hiya,

You must put down the grades you got last year (if you know them) in each unit section and then leave the others you are working on at the moment as pending. You MUST write down all the units you have covered for both of these over the last two years. You don't need to have the unit number, just title of the unit, how many credits, the level of the course and whether pending or you know the grade.

I hope that make sense and good luck with your UCAS application,

Futurechildnurse xx
Reply 2
Thanks for that, helps a lot. So for the overall grade would I just leave that as pending? And also, when putting them individual moduals on, do I put last years date? Even tho I will receive the diploma in Aug/16.. Confusing 😟
You're welcome and yes leave the overall grade as pending. On the modules you completed you will need to write the grade you received for that unit and the date from last year. I know it is rather confusing! I am so glad that I have got everything on my UCAS application completed if I am honest it is stressful and confusing!
Reply 4
Thanks for your help, better than any sixth form tutor at my place lol. I'll crack on with that tomorrow, or when the website decides to be up and running! Then my application will be completed! :smile: Thank you once again, and I wish you the best of luck in the future x
Original post by Chrissimms97
Thanks for your help, better than any sixth form tutor at my place lol. I'll crack on with that tomorrow, or when the website decides to be up and running! Then my application will be completed! :smile: Thank you once again, and I wish you the best of luck in the future x

You're very welcome and good luck! Have you been told when we can start applying through UCAS. Thank you and good luck to you too :smile: x
Reply 6
Original post by futurechildnurse
You're very welcome and good luck! Have you been told when we can start applying through UCAS. Thank you and good luck to you too :smile: x

I was given my log in details by the end of year 12 our sixth form are quite on top of that.. As long as you get it in before the 8th of Jan, you should be fine.. I'm going to apply this weekend after I get a few proof reads of my statement! Early application, can't go wrong with that
Oh cool. What are you hoping to study at uni? Yeah I am going to apply ASAP!
Reply 8
Oh cool. What are you hoping to study at uni? Yeah I am going to apply ASAP!

Business and management with a yr at industry at Uni of Liv, hopefully! Yourself?
Children's nursing, hopefully at Bournemouth-they have less than 30 places!!
Children's nursing, hopefully at Bournemouth-they have less than 30 places!!

Nice.. Best of luck, get that UCAS in early, be a cut above the rest!
Thank you! I need to start working and then I will be able to apply! I keep doubting myself and the application though! :s

Quick Reply

Latest