The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
Yes your right certainly good for me - and fyi i do respect alternative opinions but when people start to snap *ahem* i like to stand my ground so you insinuating i'm a child whsoe bedtime is close by is ludicrous because clearly i wouldn't be on a student forum would i?

You have a lot of growing up to do, sweets.
Original post by Freudian Slip
You have a lot of growing up to do, sweets.

Please don't patronise me, It's really not flattering on your behalf petal :h:
Original post by AstroNandos
And what do you believe in, that an all powerful and merciful god created a world with all the pain and suffering that exists? You think that's more credible?

What i believe in is none of your business alrite?
Please don't patronise me, It's really not flattering on your behalf petal :h:

You take the Internet far too seriously.
You take the Internet far too seriously.

i'm glad to know your concerned about my doings - and no i don't take the internet seriously
i'm glad to know your concerned about my doings - and no i don't take the internet seriously

You're getting ridiculously riled up and not even responding to the original post asking why your beliefs are so much more relevant than, say, mine? All you've done is post pseudo-intellectual, argumentative comments and I'm running out of responses.
it's natural ending is God taken life just as he gives life - please don't tell me humans evolved from monkeys or whatever crap is your theory

You're going around in a loop. You've clearly stated that God takes life before its natural ending (natural ending be due to a failing body caused by incurable disease) - yet you have yet to produce a reason why God takes this life.

How can you condone and love a God who prematurely takes life from those who cherish it?
Original post by phoenixsilver
You're going around in a loop. You've clearly stated that God takes life before its natural ending (natural ending be due to a failing body caused by incurable disease) - yet you have yet to produce a reason why God takes this life.

How can you condone and love a God who prematurely takes life from those who cherish it?

Because i can - simple answer
You're getting ridiculously riled up and not even responding to the original post asking why your beliefs are so much more relevant than, say, mine? All you've done is post pseudo-intellectual, argumentative comments and I'm running out of responses.

No actually you turned the post around by insinuating i'm a child which has no relevance to the post whatsoever! You clearly shouldn't have started the post with me should you if you run out of responses quickly geez get back to reality
What i believe in is none of your business alrite?

It's not, which is why i asked. You say what I believe in is crap, so I thought I'd ask. I'd imagine that you do believe in a God, so why go insulting other's beliefs? Is that allowed in your religion?
Because i can - simple answer

So you hence condone what is essentially murder.
You love a murderous god?
Original post by AstroNandos
It's not, which is why i asked. You say what I believe in is crap, so I thought I'd ask. I'd imagine that you do believe in a God, so why go insulting other's beliefs? Is that allowed in your religion?

Original post by queen-bee
Would you open your heart and lend a spare room/share your home with any of the migrants due to come over?

Even I had the space, no.

I myself was refugee from the communism in the Middle East. I don't remember any Muslim to shelter me for no money, also I don't remember anybody to be merciful to me as a Christian.

It is not a revenge, no, how I could do it, I am not a commander of the world.

I just believe how I did it, they will do it too, working, studying and paying, how the law says. Christian AND Muslim law are absolutely the same. When you enter a territory, you should do that in agreement and following the law of the country where you want to enter.

Judging how the 'refugees' enter Europe not following the European law, I would NOT give any shelter or opportunity to ANY criminal <not only 'refugees'> breaking the European law.

When I cross the border, I don't raise against the authorities and I don't demand. I follow the law and i am not acting as a criminal. The 'refugees' should do the same.

I strongly disapprove the idea to encourage criminals to enter Europe and to make exceptions for killers, rapists and deserters when common decent people are blackmailed to pay for criminals.
(edited 8 years ago)
So you hence condone what is essentially murder.
You love a murderous god?

wtf!!! God's a spritual being how the heck is he a murderer!
Reply 74
No, people who run away instead of fighting for their homelands shall recieve nothing but disgust from me. Never shall i care for cowards.
wtf!!! God's a spritual being how the heck is he a murderer!

Because God is unlawfully and prematurely ending peoples' lives. If I did this. He is killing people, hence is a murderer.
Original post by queen-bee
That's so generous. May Allah reward you and your family for it

Won't help British people as they aren't her own, would probably call a British person racist if they only wanted to look after their own, good job OP.
(edited 8 years ago)
Because God is unlawfully and prematurely ending peoples' lives. If I did this. He is killing people, hence is a murderer.

Oh please - you're talking about God like you know Him mate you don't believe in Him whatever - I DON'T CARE right so stop insulting Him if you don't believe in Him i'm sure He's got more important things to be worried about than you bad mouthing him
Oh please - you're talking about God like you know Him mate you don't believe in Him whatever - I DON'T CARE right so stop insulting Him if you don't believe in Him i'm sure He's got more important things to be worried about than you bad mouthing him

I'm not insulting him. You've yet to come up with a coherent reason as to why "God" is loved while prematurely ending the lives of so many (murder).
I'm not insulting him. You've yet to come up with a coherent reason as to why "God" is loved while prematurely ending the lives of so many (murder).

I have a reason but i have no intention of sharing it with you - a clear waste of time

Quick Reply