The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Vincent your a knob. If you don't agree with what i said, why did you pos rep me?
Reply 21
Wiseguy.
I don't think, i know, and all of the people i have ever worked with i'm sure will agree with me.

Cockiness is not an attractive feature :p:
Reply 22
emdo
Cockiness is not an attractive feature :p:

Thats not cockiness you beancounter, thats the truth. I'm only going by what people say to me.
Reply 23
Wiseguy.
Thats not cockiness you beancounter, thats the truth. I'm only going by what people say to me.

Beancounter? hahahaha...that's sad...

I'm not even a qualified accountant yet, i haven't even done my full A levels let alone study accounting and finance.

And everyone (bar you obviously) knows you have to take exams to become an accountant. So getting a degree in Accounting and Finance doesn't make me any more of a beancounter than you.
Reply 24
emdo
Beancounter? hahahaha...that's sad...

I'm not even a qualified accountant yet, i haven't even done my full A levels let alone study accounting and finance.

And everyone (bar you obviously) knows you have to take exams to become an accountant. So getting a degree in Accounting and Finance doesn't make me any more of a beancounter than you.

Ok whatever, beancounter.
Reply 25
Wiseguy.
Ok whatever, beancounter.

No problem fellow beancounter :rolleyes:
Reply 26
emdo
No problem fellow beancounter :rolleyes:

I'm not the beancounter, you are, get that right. Maybe all that credit and debit stuff has got to your head.
Reply 27
Wiseguy.
I'm not the beancounter, you are, get that right. Maybe all that credit and debit stuff has got to your head.

Do I have to repeat myself again? But i shall just for you.... I am not yet qualified to be a "beancounter"...therefore i am not one!

Get back to me in five/six years and THEN call me beancounter.
Reply 28
emdo
Do I have to repeat myself again? But i shall just for you.... I am not yet qualified to be a "beancounter"...therefore i am not one!

Get back to me in five/six years and THEN call me beancounter.

It seems as if your stressed. How about you sing along,

Debit Credit Debit Credit...
Credit Debit Credit Debit...
Sitting behind computer all day counting $$$...
Shaking my butt along the Debit Credit Debit Credit...
That's all that I know...

I am forever doing bean counting...
Reply 29
Wiseguy.
It seems as if your stressed. How about you sing along,

Sitting behind computer all day counting $$$...
Shaking my butt along the Debit Credit Debit Credit...
That's all that I know...

I am forever doing bean counting...

:rofl: ...i saw that on another post and couldn't help but this "Guy who wrote that...genius". I'll give you that much...it is funny!
Reply 30
emdo
:rofl: ...i saw that on another post and couldn't help but this "Guy who wrote that...genius". I'll give you that much...it is funny!

I like you, your not like all your fellow beancounters, who always rise up to the bate. Why don't you forget about beancounting? go into IB, trading, or work in a hedge fund, something more exciting and rewarding. After all since you'll be graduating from LSE, it will make it easier to get them jobs. DON'T waste your LSE degree to do beancounting.
Reply 31
Wiseguy.
I like you, your not like all your fellow beancounters, who always rise up to the bate. Why don't you forget about beancounting? go into IB, trading, or work in a hedge fund, something more exciting and rewarding. After all since you'll be graduating from LSE, it will make it easier to get them jobs. DON'T waste your LSE degree to do beancounting.

Why thank you!

I agree with you it's only just lately i've started becoming more interested in IB...and if i do decide IB, maybe i'll try for Econ after first year...(apparently AccFin & Econ are bascially the same first year in LSE)
Reply 32
emdo
Why thank you!

I agree with you it's only just lately i've started becoming more interested in IB...and if i do decide IB, maybe i'll try for Econ after first year...(apparently AccFin & Econ are bascially the same first year in LSE)

Thats more like it. Why did you ever even want to be a beancounter with your credentials (its boring and poorly paid). I can understand other people with poor grades who for them thats the best they could get, but for you theres no excuse. Move away from beancounting, and enter the world of high finance (IB, trading, actuarial, hedge fund etc)
Reply 33
Wiseguy.
Thats more like it. Why did you ever even want to be a beancounter with your credentials (its boring and poorly paid). I can understand other people with poor grades who for them thats the best they could get, but for you theres no excuse. Move away from beancounting, and enter the world of high finance (IB, trading, actuarial, hedge fund etc)

Aaaawww that's such a sweet thing to say :p: - have some rep!

I'll keep what you said in mind (about IB and the beancounting song :p: )
Reply 34
emdo

I'll keep what you said in mind (about IB and the beancounting song :p: )

Lol, any other future beancounters looking to follow emdo, but hey if you refuse im sure you'll have fun doing all your debit credit calculations.
Reply 35
um just because you are doing Accounting and Finance does not automatically mean you have to go into Accountancy. i gave you positive because you are funny, thats all.
emdo

Get a room guys!
Reply 37
Wiseguy- What's your problem with Accounting and Finance and the accountancy proffession? What is wrong with being an accountant? It is a highly respected proffession that alot of people can only dream about becoming. Yes it may not be as prestigous and financially rewarding as investment banking but accountants still have a good salary.

There's simply no need for this constant bashing of "beancounting" degrees and "beencounters".

No I am not trying to become an accountant, but it is certainly a proffession I wouldn't mind doing.
Reply 38
Heisman
Wiseguy- What's your problem with Accounting and Finance and the accountancy proffession? What is wrong with being an accountant? It is a highly respected proffession that alot of people can only dream about becoming. Yes it may not be as prestigous and financially rewarding as investment banking but accountants still have a good salary.

There's simply no need for this constant bashing of "beancounting" degrees and "beencounters".

No I am not trying to become an accountant, but it is certainly a proffession I wouldn't mind doing.

:eek:
Reply 39
Wiseguy.
:eek:

Hehe I have to say that you do have a sense of humour at least:smile:(a charactersitic not many mathmos posses.)

Latest

Trending

Trending