The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Law

I absolutely love Bristol University and I am thinking of applying to study law there. However, why do you think it ranks so poorly on many law league tables? Why does the course get poor student satisfaction ratings? If anyone is a student there and could let me know their experience it would be very helpful as I can't see what would be so wrong with it?
Thanks
Reply 1
Really?
When I applied it was really hight in subject rankings. It may be because Bristol overall has suffered recently in the tables. I don't appreciate them much as employers don't give a rats bottom how much the students enjoyed it.

Bristol is well appreciated by employers, it's a good course, and has excellent funding compared to other courses. Wooh !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Inazuma
Really?
When I applied it was really hight in subject rankings. It may be because Bristol overall has suffered recently in the tables. I don't appreciate them much as employers don't give a rats bottom how much the students enjoyed it.

Bristol is well appreciated by employers, it's a good course, and has excellent funding compared to other courses. Wooh !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who cares if everyone is unsatisfied, if you get a fantastic job out of it at the end it was all worth it in my opinion. I'm intended to do postgraduate at the law department as well. Spot on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending