The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Also got a rejection from Nottingham, today is a crazy day!!
Original post by M_E_Rosie
Also got a rejection from Nottingham, today is a crazy day!!

Just had a rejection from Liverpool John Moore
Original post by hannahrose11
Just had a rejection from Liverpool John Moore

Oh no :frown: that really sucks! Was it one of your first choices?
Original post by ClarissaDHill
Heya, I'm applying for Children's Nursing at BCU, Coventry and De Montford. Is anyone else applying for any of those? I'm really nervous about it as I've taken a gap year and I'm really worried that everyone else is going to be in their own little groups! :s-smilie:

Is anyone worried about the numeracy and literacy entry tests? I've done loads of recapping already but nothing seems to be going in haha...

Hey I'm applying for those universities too along with Kings College London and Manchester, have you had any offers yet? I haven't sent off my application cause I was unsure of my choices

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh no :frown: that really sucks! Was it one of your first choices?

No thankfully! Just waiting for others to reply now
Original post by hannahrose11
No thankfully! Just waiting for others to reply now

Ah that's good then :smile: I'm sure you'll get interviews from the others :biggrin:
Hey! Ive applied to 2 of those! Have you heard anything from any of them?
I'm applying for children's nursing.

My interview is the end of November. I should be brushing up now but I seem to be doing a rather good job at procrastinating. Something I mastered the art of in my previous degree.

I am desperate to get into this though.
[QUOTE="TheSecondDegree;60259133"]I'm applying for children's nursing.

My interview is the end of November. I should be brushing up now but I seem to be doing a rather good job at procrastinating. Something I mastered the art of in my previous degree.

I am desperate to get into this though.[/QUOTE

Where is your interview for?
Brighton uni
Original post by TheSecondDegree
Brighton uni

Good luck!
Just got an interview at Southampton!!!!! Anyone else, :biggrin:
Reply 52
Just been invited to an interview/selection day at Southampton University for Child Branch Nursing. Can't believe how excited I am at just getting this far.
Reply 53
Just got an interview at Southampton!!!!! Anyone else, :biggrin:

Yep. Me. Going on the 27th November :-)
Hi all. I'm applying for CN and have an interview on the 12th November at Teeside uni. Has anyone else got one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kat129
Yep. Me. Going on the 27th November :-)

Congrats!! I chose the 13th November, it sounds absolutely terrifying :s-smilie:

Edit: I actually have to change it to the 27th of November because I didn't realise I was on a field trip on the 13th (that's going to look great isn't it...), so I'll see you there!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by ClarissaDHill
Heya, I'm applying for Children's Nursing at BCU, Coventry and De Montford. Is anyone else applying for any of those? I'm really nervous about it as I've taken a gap year and I'm really worried that everyone else is going to be in their own little groups! :s-smilie:

Is anyone worried about the numeracy and literacy entry tests? I've done loads of recapping already but nothing seems to be going in haha...

I have applied for children's nursing at BCU! I haven't heard anything yet though x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
I have applied for children's nursing for 2016 for BCU, Wolverhampton and Worcester. Has anyone heard from these uni's? I've got a selection test for Wolverhampton next week but I haven't heard off the others xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
I have an interview with UWE on 18th too! Is it your first choice?

Just got an interview at UWE for the 18th November, anyone else going to be there? :biggrin:
Original post by SamBam12
I have an interview with UWE on 18th too! Is it your first choice?

It's hopefully going to be my insurance I think , but the facilities and everyone there were so nice so it's a tough decision! Is it your first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending