The Student Room Group

Best Sports Therapy course?

I'm so stuck and confused about where to apply for! I've been doing research but I haven't really found what I've wanted. I've just started A2 and wanting to do Sports Therapy, with about 280-300 ucas points. Location is a big thing for myself so i would love to be in a city! If anybody could help that would amazing, thanks
Original post by BWalk26
I'm so stuck and confused about where to apply for! I've been doing research but I haven't really found what I've wanted. I've just started A2 and wanting to do Sports Therapy, with about 280-300 ucas points. Location is a big thing for myself so i would love to be in a city! If anybody could help that would amazing, thanks

I've heard Plymouth is good tbf
Reply 2
tbf i heard it was a **** hole
Original post by BWalk26

There are loads of great places you can go!
Leeds is a great city to study in Leeds Beckett has a good course and wants 300 UCAS points. Leeds trinity (slightly out of Leeds) wants 280 UCAS points.
Middlesbrough is also a great city, Teesside university requires 260 points.
Sheffield is also great for students, Sheffield Hallam wants 300 UCAS points.
Bradford is also a great place to live they also want 300 UCAS points.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest