Where is everyone applying to?
Where do you want to go to?
Are you excited?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have already been offered York AAA and Manchester AAB!! anyone else?yet
Offer from York and Manchester too!
Lots of advice here about applying for PPE at Oxford - but its a course offered at approx 15 other Unis as well, and much of the advice does apply to all applications :http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/PPE_at_Oxford
Reply 4
Ppe at Ucl, Warwick and Oxford
Pe at Edinburgh and Eco&IR at St Andrews :smile:
Reply 5
anyone heard from anywhere??
Reply 6
Original post by whw
I have already been offered York AAA and Manchester AAB!! anyone else?yet

When did you send your UCAS off?
Reply 7
Original post by Guillaume Fow
Offer from York and Manchester too!

Reply 8
Original post by whw
anyone heard from anywhere??

Nothing :frown:
Reply 9
Applied at Oxford, UCL, LSE, Warwick and Durham.
Got no offers until now (but was not rejected as well), sent my application off two weeks ago.
I applied for PPE at Oxford, LSE, Warwick, Exeter, and Econ&Philosophy at St Andrews.
Not had any offers yet but LSE have been good in keeping in contact as to how far along my application is.
Did anyone have to fill out the LSE Maths Questionnaire for PPE?
kind of happy to hear that there are some people in this forum that havn't received any offers yet haha

I appield at Oxford, Manchester, Warwick, Sussex and Reading. Got confirmation from all of them. Havn't got an offer though but havn't been rejected either, so let's hope for the best..
and oxford sais they would send me information about my allocated colleg until the end of this week ...

fingers crossed for all of you!
Reply 12
Original post by SapereAude97
kind of happy to hear that there are some people in this forum that havn't received any offers yet haha

I appield at Oxford, Manchester, Warwick, Sussex and Reading. Got confirmation from all of them. Havn't got an offer though but havn't been rejected either, so let's hope for the best..
and oxford sais they would send me information about my allocated colleg until the end of this week ...

fingers crossed for all of you!

Thank you! The problem with PPE is that it is a so competitive course and so they always need more time to answer applicants !
Reply 13
Original post by KnittedMaestro
I applied for PPE at Oxford, LSE, Warwick, Exeter, and Econ&Philosophy at St Andrews.
Not had any offers yet but LSE have been good in keeping in contact as to how far along my application is.
Did anyone have to fill out the LSE Maths Questionnaire for PPE?

I didn't have to but they asked for more / more detailed predicted grades. But maybe it's because I am an international applicant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
How's everyone felling about TSA?! I'm gunna do the papers on the official tests website, but I can't fond any other free ones online - anyone know any good places? Thanks
Reply 16
Original post by whw
How's everyone felling about TSA?! I'm gunna do the papers on the official tests website, but I can't fond any other free ones online - anyone know any good places? Thanks

I am also practising with Section 1 of the BMAT, it is quite similar somehow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Had an offer from Leeds for PPE and Bristol for PE so far, but I also applied to Oxford (Balliol), Nottingham and Exeter
Reply 18
Original post by char98

Friday 9th
Reply 19
Anyone here applying for PPE at a non Russell group uni? I'm applying at Essex, Goldsmiths and possibly Winchester. Just me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending