The Student Room Group

I need help!

I haven't been in school for year 10 due to medical reasons and now that i'm in year 11 i feel so worried and stressed about everything. My mates have done all their coursework and everything . Any advice on how to catch up on soo much work or any advice in general
Original post by brian_gomez
I haven't been in school for year 10 due to medical reasons and now that i'm in year 11 i feel so worried and stressed about everything. My mates have done all their coursework and everything . Any advice on how to catch up on soo much work or any advice in general

Hi :smile:
Sounds like you've had a rough time of it.
Have you tried speaking to your teachers about your concerns? They may be able to offer you some guidance on how to catch up and may offer to assist you in extra sessions at lunchtime or something.
Once you know what work you need to do you'll have to try and balance your catch up work with your year 11 work so perhaps enlist some friends to help you understand concepts (it will help them to revise things!) and seriously build some organisation skills so that you can plan your time effectively. You'll probably need to figure out what to prioritise - work for your coursework for example may need some extra attention.

I think the key thing here is to be talking to your teachers!
Also, you're going to be quite busy with work but to be properly productive its important to have some down time too - so make sure you find time to relax :smile:
Reply 2
thank you for the advice
Write down all the thing that you are to complete. Then you should set the priorities. Spend more time on the most important things.
Try to make friends with your classmates and they'll help you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending