The Student Room Group

Cat Owners! I need you! (chance to win £5/10 amazon voucher!)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nobodycarescarla
Just letting you all know I have pm'ed you all with the survey and details! Hope you all receive it okay!

I didn't get a pm D:
Does it matter if I (and my cats) live abroad?
No of anything thats even more helpful! Would you like to take part?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ops sorry! Will contact you in the morning!

Posted from TSR Mobile
No of anything thats even more helpful! Would you like to take part?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good, then count me in :smile:
Ops sorry! Will contact you in the morning!

Posted from TSR Mobile

still no pm :frown:
I really want to take part
count me in

My cat brought in a weird thing not long ago. I don't know what it was; it was like a giant maggot with tiny little legs, teeth, and what can only be presumed as a pincer at then end of its tail.

Can I just put 'species unknown' for that sort of thing? :biggrin:
I'll do it if its not too late to join in- I have to cats that were feral kittens :smile:
Original post by Strider_tom
count me in

I will contact you tomorrow- thankyou! :yes:
Original post by Davalla
My cat brought in a weird thing not long ago. I don't know what it was; it was like a giant maggot with tiny little legs, teeth, and what can only be presumed as a pincer at then end of its tail.

Can I just put 'species unknown' for that sort of thing? :biggrin:

Ew haha yes of course that would be great!
Original post by RedStar98
I'll do it if its not too late to join in- I have to cats that were feral kittens :smile:

That would actually be extremely helpful- if you wouldn't mind helping I really would be very grateful! The fact they were feral kittens will actually really help my project so thankyou! :biggrin:
I will contact everyone tomorrow, I apologise if you haven't heard yet- due to unforeseen circumstances (been in hospital), I haven't been able to send out as many surveys as I would have liked - until tomorrow that is!
That would actually be extremely helpful- if you wouldn't mind helping I really would be very grateful! The fact they were feral kittens will actually really help my project so thankyou! :biggrin:

Hi seeing as you're active at the moment, I would appreciate it if you send me the info for your project as I still haven't received it :frown:

I would really love to take part
Totally just remembered about this thing lol, did fill it in for all it was worth, you still wanting em back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending