The Student Room Group

Read my Lab Report?

I'm not going to post it here, but if anyone would be willing to read a laboratory report I've written and tell me how it could be improved. I never seem to quite understand where I lose marks so I'm hoping someone else could read through it and tell me what sucks about it.

This is for 1st year university, but I'm sure even A-level students could probably give me some kind of constructive criticism. If you reply here I'll email it to you since it contains graphs and tables which I can't paste into TSR.

Thank you all!
Reply 1
Woo I will!
Reply 2
Woo YES! Thank you.

I'll PM you.
I'd be happy to have a look at it. I got my biology coursework mark back today, and it was 1 mark from full marks! (that will probably equate to about 10 ums lol) I was glad to see where I went wrong the first time I did it, so maybe i could help you. Btw, do you have any marking criteria or something to go against? Or any lecturer feedback to have a look at? That would help. As it is i'd measure it against all the little hoop jumping things from A Level coursework =)
Reply 4
I do, I'll PM it to you along with my coursework. Thnx.
Reply 5
I'd be happy to have a look over it if you need, though it's been a good few years since i did a lab report
Thanks. I'll look through it later on when i get back, but before the liverpool-barcelona match :p:
Reply 7
j00ni
I'd be happy to have a look over it if you need, though it's been a good few years since i did a lab report

Lucky so and so :p:
Reply 8
nikk
Lucky so and so :p:

Oh don't worry, I have plenty of other arbitrary hoops to jump through

*looks at portfolio and curses Patsy Hewitt*

Latest

Trending

Trending