The Student Room Group

ALevel Bio help :(

Hey guyss
as you know im still a newbie to this lol, and trying to figure my way ..but i wanted to ask you guys any tips or advice you can give to me pls
i recently done gcses and got B's in bio
and i started alvels and i am so worried about biology is like eveyrthing doesnt make sense and its pretty confusing and this is just the start..and i tried looking at the textbook but it didnt help that much..so PLEASE can you guys help me and give me tips on how to succeed through biology and those who got A's in bio as level if you dont mind can you tell me eveyrhting you done to acheive that grade please and what i should do from the very start plsss
p.s if i got B in gcse for bio is it possible to get an A for as level ?
btw i look forward to hearing from most of you guys
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

OCR Exam Board?
I got an A in biology (I did core and additional science, which I got an A on the biology paper) and got an A at bio AS level.

It is possible as I know people who got C's in bio GCSE get an A this year. In my opinion, the theory is easy to understand. To revise, I typed up my notes, reading it to myself as I typed it up, then used them to practise past paper questions. When I was sure I understood a topic, I practised questions on that topic. Once I felt like I understood all topics, I practised past papers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending