The Student Room Group

Help with Everything About University

Hi to everyone.

My name is Andreas. I come from Cyprus and i want every help that is possible guys!Any help will be great. I found some courses for Computer Science in London Universities but i don't understand fully the entry requirements for a guy like me. I'm 28 years old and i want to do a fresh start in my academic and work career.

I graduated from school in 2005 with the apolytirion 19.4 out of 20. I do have GCE A - Level in Further Mathematics with Grade B and IGCSE for English Language with Grade C.

Is it apolytirion and one A-Level enough for me to fill an application through UCAS as a private candidate?

Thank you all for the answers and i will answer any questions immediately.
Original post by Andreasp0708
Hi to everyone.

My name is Andreas. I come from Cyprus and i want every help that is possible guys!Any help will be great. I found some courses for Computer Science in London Universities but i don't understand fully the entry requirements for a guy like me. I'm 28 years old and i want to do a fresh start in my academic and work career.

I graduated from school in 2005 with the apolytirion 19.4 out of 20. I do have GCE A - Level in Further Mathematics with Grade B and IGCSE for English Language with Grade C.

Is it apolytirion and one A-Level enough for me to fill an application through UCAS as a private candidate?

Thank you all for the answers and i will answer any questions immediately.

Information about international qualifications can be found here:
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=ucas%20apply%20international%20qualifications&es_th=1

Greece is on pp27 - 30. You should find what you are looking for, and what isn't there, you will have to contact the universities individually to find out, I'm afraid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending