The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In. What will last longer, this thread on Rodgers?
Reply 21
Original post by sr90

Screw you man, you're just mad because Zerf rekt you all :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will reserve my spot on the front page now. Assuming you can't get all 20 posts on the front page without some being removed. Impressive effort posting this at 2 in the afternoon though....
Original post by sr90

The fred
Strongest open I've ever seen. In.
Reply 25
Original post by So Instinct
Strongest open I've ever seen. In.

Wondered where you'd gone off to :tongue:
Reply 28
Team for Thursday?

I'd like to see Sakho in the side, you would imagine Moreno coming in with Gomez switching to RB?
Definitely want Ings to start too.

I know it's away but if we can't win this game, it's time to seriously start panicking.
Reply 29
In all seriousness...

This thread, for somebody without an unlimited 4G data plan is going to **** their data up with those images on the first page.
Reply 30
In.
Reply 31
Reports suggesting Sakho, Origi and Moreno to start v Bordeaux, Benteke to get rest, Coutinho to travel. Rossiter, Toure, Ibe all in contention. Bodgan may start.
Reply 32
Original post by sr90

Hmm I think this thread will last till Christmas so probably this thread?

Original post by Bubzeh
In all seriousness...

This thread, for somebody without an unlimited 4G data plan is going to **** their data up with those images on the first page.

Does anyone actually go to the first page?

Original post by mr tim
Reports suggesting Sakho, Origi and Moreno to start v Bordeaux, Benteke to get rest, Coutinho to travel. Rossiter, Toure, Ibe all in contention. Bodgan may start.

I'd be happy with that.

Original post by Lúcio
Screw you man, you're just mad because Zerf rekt you all :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pleased with that domination :biggrin:

I will throw a hissy fit if a mod deletes though.
Reply 33
Ideally, I want to see some positivity from Rodgers in Bordeaux.

I want to see a team playing positively, offensively, with plenty of faith and belief in their ability. There are ways to lose football matches - and the way we lost at Old Trafford this weekend is not something I want to see again with Rodgers in charge.

It was a self-preservation exercise, born out of fear. I want to see the team who will bounce back from that defeat at Bordeaux. I want excitement.
Reply 34
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/el-hadji-diouf-accuses-steven-6448416

This gave me a real good laugh.
My favourite part is where "Gerrard is jealous of what he achieved in football"

I don't even know how to respond to that statement...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Original post by Mackay
Ideally, I want to see some positivity from Rodgers in Bordeaux.

I want to see a team playing positively, offensively, with plenty of faith and belief in their ability. There are ways to lose football matches - and the way we lost at Old Trafford this weekend is not something I want to see again with Rodgers in charge.

It was a self-preservation exercise, born out of fear. I want to see the team who will bounce back from that defeat at Bordeaux. I want excitement.

Considering our form, a big win would actually be preferable even if we sent our strongest team instead of rotating.

Original post by Lúcio
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/el-hadji-diouf-accuses-steven-6448416

This gave me a real good laugh.
My favourite part is where "Gerrard is jealous of what he achieved in football"

I don't even know how to respond to that statement...

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's just a bag of delusion. I read in the Metro that Diouf claims that every great player would put him in their top 100 best footballers. Err if you make it, don't you think Gerrard would be higher than you..?

Also some Spanish paper claiming that the only English that Aspas learned was "Yes" :rofl:
Reply 36
Gerrard's CL, UEFA Cup, two FA Cups, three League Cups, two Super Cups, 114 England caps vs. Diouf's Scottish League Cup and 69 Senegal caps.
Reply 37
I do have to say that Gerrard's timing is ridiculous with this book, and he hardly needs the money. He seems to contradict himself, too. First, he labels Benitez "stupid" for letting Alonso go, but then later on says he would never stand in Suarez's way if Real or Barcelona came calling because they are such big clubs and it's impossible to keep world-class players when they knock.
Footballer in not-very-bright shock horror.
Reply 39
I'm just waiting for the huge chapter where he talks about him and Carragher lobbying for Roy to take Rafa's place and the success Roy and co had.

Scouse pricks both of them.

Still legends on the pitch though.

Latest