Nottingham or Liverpool?

Hi all,
I'm unsure about my last choice and love some advice. My stats are:
GCSE 5A* 5A A-additional
AS AABB
UKCAT 702.5 Band 1

Thank youu
Reply 1
I'd advise to apply to Liverpool. For 2014 entry I applied to Nottingham with GCSE: 6A*s 1A 3Bs AS: ABBB UKCAT: 690
Pre-interview rejection.

Plus for Liverpool, you will score full GCSE points 18/18 and you have a strong UKCAT, so will definitely meet the cut off this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Thank you!

Original post by s.v
I'd advise to apply to Liverpool. For 2014 entry I applied to Nottingham with GCSE: 6A*s 1A 3Bs AS: ABBB UKCAT: 690
Pre-interview rejection.

Plus for Liverpool, you will score full GCSE points 18/18 and you have a strong UKCAT, so will definitely meet the cut off this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by bluedot
Hi all,
I'm unsure about my last choice and love some advice. My stats are:
GCSE 5A* 5A A-additional
AS AABB
UKCAT 702.5 Band 1

Thank youu

Score your application as per Nottingham's criteria. The cut off last year was 44, but this was without the SJT point as this was declared void last year, so would be 46/47 equivalent (though there is no guarantee it will not go up this year, particularly if there are changes in the UKCAT centiles which are due to be released on 9th Oct). They then rank PSLiverpool are being really coy about how they are going to use the UKCAT, though the rumour is it will be a straightforward ranking, but they are not saying what proportion will be allocated to GCSEs and what to UKCAT. Your UKCAT is likely to be pretty high on the centiles, so Liverpool will probably be the safer bet for you

Quick Reply

Latest