The Student Room Group

Biology key word essay

Could I have help please, my homework is to write a paragraph using all these key words:
Amino acid
Biuret
Condensation
Dipeptide
Disulphide bond
Globular
Haemoglobin
Hydrogen bond
hydrolysis
ionic bond
monomer
peptide bond
polymer
polymerisation
polypetide
primary
prosthetic
secondary
tertiary
quaternary
alpha helix
why on earth would anyone want to do your homework for you? and at the very least you could just look for a markscheme and cheat. its ok to ask for help but its not ok to be lazy:angry:
Reply 2
Original post by BlueIsTheNewRed
why on earth would anyone want to do your homework for you? and at the very least you could just look for a markscheme and cheat. its ok to ask for help but its not ok to be lazy:angry:

LUL, I'm sure you'll be glad then that I wrote it on my own.
Just a pointer I did ask for help not for someone to do it, secondly it wasn't an exam question so there wouldn't be a mark scheme
Either way I appreciate your helpfulness, thanks again for spending your time writing a comment :biggrin:
Original post by EmmaWoodley
LUL, I'm sure you'll be glad then that I wrote it on my own.
Just a pointer I did ask for help not for someone to do it, secondly it wasn't an exam question so there wouldn't be a mark scheme
Either way I appreciate your helpfulness, thanks again for spending your time writing a comment :biggrin:

yesss thats the spirit! but next time kinda break it down into smaller bits cos the vibe was 'help me write an essay', otherwise i'd actually help:tongue:

and i swear i've done a very similar essay too, very tedious indeed.
Reply 4
yesss thats the spirit! but next time kinda break it down into smaller bits cos the vibe was 'help me write an essay', otherwise i'd actually help:tongue:

and i swear i've done a very similar essay too, very tedious indeed.

Okay sorry it came across like that, yeah it was very tedious oh well thats school for you!
Okay sorry it came across like that, yeah it was very tedious oh well thats school for you!

nah im sorry for being overly aggressive:colondollar: lemme know when you actually need help with bio
plus i moved on from school :biggrin: off to uni!
Reply 6
nah im sorry for being overly aggressive:colondollar: lemme know when you actually need help with bio
plus i moved on from school :biggrin: off to uni!

S'alright, I will keep you in mind in the future! Ah nice where you off to? and what you studying :smile:
S'alright, I will keep you in mind in the future! Ah nice where you off to? and what you studying :smile:

biology ftw! :biggrin:
oh and im off to st georges to do medicine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending