The Student Room Group
I'm not sure if AP exams are offered in the UK; if you are looking at US colleges for undergrad entry from the UK, they won't require AP exams, but rather look at A level results or IB results. It won't disadvantage you if don't have AP exams- they are not required nor the norm of international applicants.
Reply 2
Yea, if you are doing A - Levels or the IB then you need not take the AP exams..
Reply 3
you can self study and take AP xams in london...ACS london and a few others i think...
Reply 4
Hi, This is another enquiry, i phoned ACS hillingdon but they do not do the AP exams for external people.

Is their Anywhere i can do them !!, Its very important i sit them.

Thank You

P.s Im in london.
Reply 5
if ur looking to do AP exams to get college credit, don't bother, cos you can get the same credit with your alevel exams... i was planning on doing a couple of AP's but then i spoke to this university admissions officer, and she told me there's no point.

but if u still want to, you can follow the collegeboard instructions (which i agree, aren't that great) and call AP services
It's Advanced Placement exams. Go on this webpage: http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/about.html

Go to the left hand menu, click on 'contact us' and phone them or email them.

Latest

Trending

Trending