The Student Room Group
I had my interview on a wednesday n i found out i got an offer the tuesday after so 6days but I felt my interview went really well etc which i suppose meant i found out quickly. Im not sure how they do it at manchester but if they were impressed with u theyl let u know fairly soon probly. But a guy at my school waited like 3 months to hear so it could just depend how busy they are. But if you think it went ok then u shud hear fairly soon, good luck.
Ack I have my interview on the 16th March - are the people friendly?? My last interview the interviewers were like made of stone - not very responsive and what are the questions like?
Yea they were quite friendly but it is definitely what I'd call a formal interview they aren't trying to make friends with you :frown: they will push you and try and put you on the spot. They weren't really responsive to what I was saying they just sorta nodded or quickly linked another question to the one previous. The questions are split into 2 halves, the 1st half is general questions like what experiences led you 2 medicine, how do you deal with stress, what did you learn from work exp etc I didnt get anything on why manchester or PBL but im not saying they wont come up. The 2nd half is an ethical discussion in which i advise you 2 tell both sides of the argument (balanced view) and it'll be on something recent from the news (mine was on obesity). And at the end youve got 2 sum up the discussion u just had in couple of mins. good look n be aware of recent ares of interest
^ Ooh - thank you - that's really helpful.

Latest

Trending

Trending