The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

has the link worked for anyone at all yet???
Original post by Femoski
Omg, just saw this!! I'd phone the admission team first thing in the morning not much you can do now? All I can say is try and stay relaxed I'm sure they'll fix it for you!! D;

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also is it possible to change one of the choices now that the deadline is over?
Original post by daisy170398
I've checked their website, it gives you a number to call but they've put not to ring until Monday regarding technical errors on the R&R form

Oh thanks. Looks like i'll have to wait now. I just hope it gets fixed itself 🙈😔
Did anyone's r&r form open?
Original post by adershsaravanaa
has the link worked for anyone at all yet???

Not mine still
Hi everyone,
The R&R form is not opening for me either... judging by the way everyone is having the same issue, I'm guessing it's a problem with their system so there's no need to panic. Like @daisy170398 said, their website tells us to call them on Monday. Maybe they'll realise there's a problem themselves, if not, whoever does call them, please please please mention that everyone is facing this issue. :smile:

Also, about the form...I have no "work experience" as such so I'm just wondering how pathetically empty my form is going to look. Anybody with a similar problem? :P

P.S. Let's hope they postpone the deadline by 2 days :P
Reply 66
guys in the email it says "Although shadowing and observation may be useful in understanding the roles of a doctor, we will not give credit for it in assessing the Roles & Responsibilities form. "

does that mean you cannot put shadowing as one of the 4 work experiences?
or does it just mean that we cannot write about shadowing in the section which requires details of one or more of the work experiences we have done?????
The R&R form doesn't open ? Have they explained or going to send another ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What kind of work experience counts?

I only did work shadowing and volunteering at a care home so I really do not have much to write

Posted from TSR Mobile
My R&R form is not opening, anyone else with the same problem?????
Reply 70
They'll probably be sending out a new form tomorrow as surely by now they have noticed it's not working.

But I found a draft so if you haven't seen it yet, you at least know what to expect.
http://www.keele.ac.uk/media/keeleuniversity/fachealth/fachealthmed/pdfs/Roles%20form%20draft%20for%20web.pdf
Original post by ljholt
Anyone know whether the A104 (foundation year) offers interviews based on academic achievement like A100?

Posted from TSR Mobile

At the Keele Open they said that the R&R form was being used in the same way for the A104. During the Foundation Year talk, the speaker said that they'd expect you to have some experience if you're applying for the Foundation Year.
Reply 72
Original post by Benny_Girl
At the Keele Open they said that the R&R form was being used in the same way for the A104. During the Foundation Year talk, the speaker said that they'd expect you to have some experience if you're applying for the Foundation Year.

Ah thanks, I'm still doing my work experience so I have some, just probably not as much as an A100 applicant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ljholt
Ah thanks, I'm still doing my work experience so I have some, just probably not as much as an A100 applicant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ljholt,

I've started a group for foundation year applicants: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3666747&p=60018475#post60018475
R&r form still not opening! They should extend the deadline

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by charnot1997
R&r form still not opening! They should extend the deadline

Posted from TSR Mobile

We have until the end of October...there's no need to extend the deadline.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was wondering what exactly do they mean by "discharge this responsibility"?
i'm finding this form so hard to fill in (i'm drafting it using the draft)
Reply 78
i just called them right now and they said that the IT team are working on it and we probably will get an extended deadline
They've sent out emails acknowledging the issue. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending