Germany wants Facebook to remove posts that contain incitement to hatred

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
Name the date, and it's in the diary :sexface:

Blimey, someone's changed her tune! :mmm:

'Migrant love' cookies :h:

Damn straight :colonhash:

Deal:sexface:

Don't you agree? The UK is so loving and welcoming as opposed to other European countries!

Halal cookies! I don't even know if they exist but yeah.
Original post by billydisco
No we shouldnt.

at least 1 million more refugees by Christmas is required. Otherwise the UK economy will slump!
Original post by Ceek
I'd deport your ass back to Syria

I hope those migrants in the Balkans starve

Unlike Western Europe they are resisting your diversity propaganda

Hungary will remain Hungarian

Not be a freak show of mixed race freaks like you

Right. Why you so jealous of her for? Leave the beautiful girl alone

The migrants will come either way. Who wants to go to hungary any way!? LOL Germany, France etc all open for business.

UK must take at least a million by Christmas!

I feel another recession coming on.
Original post by Bill_Gates
at least 1 million more refugees by Christmas is required. Otherwise the UK economy will slump!

Any evidence to support this claim?
Original post by DiddyDec
Any evidence to support this claim?

we need about roughly a million per year. Unfortunately highly skilled individuals don't want to be in the UK any more due to the high levels of government debt (taxation).

So we best take these people ASAP just like Germany.
Right. Why you so jealous of her for? Leave the beautiful girl alone

The migrants will come either way. Who wants to go to hungary any way!? LOL Germany, France etc all open for business.

UK must take at least a million by Christmas!

I feel another recession coming on.

I honestly don't know what I've done to hurt his feelings. I'm worthless because I'm mixed race. What is there in Hungary anyway? I strongly welcome the refugees and hopefully we will be as welcoming as possible
we need about roughly a million per year. Unfortunately highly skilled individuals don't want to be in the UK any more due to the high levels of government debt (taxation).

That is still not evidence. Have you got any evidence to support these claims as well?
Original post by queen-bee
I honestly don't know what I've done to hurt his feelings. I'm worthless because I'm mixed race. What is there in Hungary anyway? I strongly welcome the refugees and hopefully we will be as welcoming as possible

exactly like everyone's dying to move to Hungary LOL should be happy someone's at least walking through.
That is still not evidence. Have you got any evidence to support these claims as well?

We have an enormous tax short fall which will only get bigger with time.

It's morally the right thing to do. I don't think we have much control over it now, we shouldn't of got involved in the middle east, it appears to of back fired.

But i'll happily take at least a million or more in the UK.

Penniless refugees improve our economy how?
Unfortunately highly skilled individuals don't want to be in the UK any more due to the high levels of government debt (taxation).

Supported by lefties like yourself.....

I think you missed the bit where admitting skill-less immigrants doesn't help a country :wink:

It's morally the right thing to do. I don't think we have much control over it now, we shouldn't of got involved in the middle east, it appears to of back fired.

And still no evidence to support any of your claims. Sounds to me like you are making the whole thing up.

Tax short? Please. These refugees will be on benefits for years before they provide taxes (unlikely) and will almost only provide unskilled labour, which we can import far easier from other countries if needed (which it isn't).

The only reason they are alive is thanks to our more than generous donations and aid. I'll give you that I could see why we have a duty to save lives, but we do not have an obligation to increase their quality of life or career potential.
Penniless refugees improve our economy how?

Supported by lefties like yourself.....

I think you missed the bit where admitting skill-less immigrants doesn't help a country :wink:

And still no evidence to support any of your claims. Sounds to me like you are making the whole thing up.

Original post by Fango_Jett
Tax short? Please. These refugees will be on benefits for years before they provide taxes (unlikely) and will almost only provide unskilled labour, which we can import far easier from other countries if needed (which it isn't).

The only reason they are alive is thanks to our more than generous donations and aid. I'll give you that I could see why we have a duty to save lives, but we do not have an obligation to increase their quality of life or career potential.

I demand to have syrian refugees in the UK. ASAP! We need these people, we cannot attract high skilled people any more. It is a matter of national urgency we have record government debt! and dwindling working age population. Migrants have better work ethic than any of the indigenous folk sat here on benefits complaining with their wide screen tvs.

I will do whatever to bring these desperate people here and offer them hope.
I demand to have syrian refugees in the UK. ASAP! We need these people, we cannot attract high skilled people any more. It is a matter of national urgency we have record government debt! and dwindling working age population. Migrants have better work ethic than any of the indigenous folk sat here on benefits complaining with their wide screen tvs.

Again, how do people with nothing coming here, increase our wealth? Clue:

-Money will be spent housing them
-Money will be spent educating them
-Money will be spent on their health
-Money will be spent having to improve transport

And they're going to contribute more than they cost us? Yeah right.

And still no evidence to support any of your claims, it is like you are just pulling them out of your arse.

And still no evidence to support any of your claims, it is like you are just pulling them out of your arse.

Some call it "pulling it out your arse", others just call it "left wing politics"
Original post by Foo.mp3
Parts of it are, in the main, for sure. It's just a bit surprising coming from a gal who's been known to complain that white Brits are unfriendly/outright hostile at times

Haha. Halal cookie monster:

Dude what the ****, what's your problem? :lolwut:

I can understand why they might be hostile. Clash of civilisations. And like you were saying before,the Us vs them mentality. I Know Britain isn't 100% welcoming but I can't say it's that bad. I just hate the skin head and nationalists

More like ninja sisters :ninja: if it is what they're comfortable with wearing then I support the burka.

Not the first time I've heard such drivel about me on TSR,some people just amaze me. Despite their best hopes, Hungary & Slovenia have still ended up shipping 1000s on to Austria. When will ppl get it? This is unstoppable.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
Nice to see you are gaining a more rounded appreciation of these issues :smile: The Clash of Civilizations will be among the first books I lend you, my young padawan

I do too, in principle/the abstract e.g. on a desert island; however, in practice (acknowledging certain social/security realities), I cannot condone its use. It is a symbol of division/source of discontent/distrust, of oppression/subjugation, and a potential security threat

Tensions are clearly rising in the region, and some countries are tooling/gearing up, including calling up army personnel. It won't take much for things to escalate and then you will see ripples right around Europe (you can count on Austro-Hungary being a flashpoint as well, perhaps, as Germany). The right wing in the region never went away, they were just suppressed by a generation of liberal elite capitalists ~ politicians ~ legislators ~ other leaders/'authority' figures, all marching to Western tune of tolerance in the context of globalisation et. economic selfishness (emphasis on certain fundamental social/psychological realities being ignored/muted, by comparison)

I only learn from the best :h: what if I told you I had read some pages of the book,just one or two... But definitely do. Francis Fukuyama..

But what if they aren't being forced to wear it and enjoy it as it completes a certain part of the faith or it makes them feel closer to God..?

Do you think the same will happen here? I can imagine Germany and France being extremely bigoted/racist. Instead of showing compassion they would rather choose to be hatred towards people who desperately need our help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending