The Student Room Group

Hungary closes borders, migrants attack police

In recent hours, footage has emerged of Hungary's police defending their borders from the storm of violent thugs throwing bricks and bottles.

Hungary has made the conscious choice in order to protect itself and other European countries from the mass influx of thousands upon thousands of migrants - the majority of whom are economic migrants who refuse to be kept in refugee camps and, as recently released videos show, throw away any food and drink aid given to them. .

Hungary as a sovereign nation has full right to do what they want with their land borders - these savages are bordering on declaring war, they are attacking the border, throwing rocks, lighting fires and attacking police. In my eyes this should be considered an invasion and the military deployed.

It's high time the UK and other European countries sent some of our forces over to assist Hungary in protecting Europe from the invasion of these violent, demanding thugs.

We haven't got the space for people in our already overcrowded countries - nor should we want them here if they act like that towards a sovereign border.

Don't believe me? Watch the video of them throwing food away: https://youtu.be/UiXXFtd-SJ8
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

New footage has emerged of so called "refugees" throwing away food aid given to them because of the religion of the aid workers:
https://youtu.be/UiXXFtd-SJ8

Above video demonstrates the mentality of said migrants - how can these people fit in our society?
This is why all the refugees that the UK will take will only be from the camps, all of the ones rioting and causing havoc are the economic migrant thugs who want to force their way in.
Original post by bailfire
This is why all the refugees that the UK will take will only be from the camps, all of the ones rioting and causing havoc are the economic migrant thugs who want to force their way in.

Yes, and to make sensationalist media, these "refugees" push their children to the front of these riots, allowing them to be hit with water cannons in order to create bad media for the Hungarians. Why are these "refugees" endangering the children they supposedly love by engaging them against the Hungarian police force, that only serve to protect Hungary from the invasion?

Take a look at this: https://youtu.be/UiXXFtd-SJ8

How can we let people like those in the video into our country?

Posted from TSR Mobile
They're rioting because they're humans being treated like animals.

I don't think any further explanation is required
Reply 5
They were asked to go to a nearby camp in Serbia. They only had to listen to authorities so they could be processed, instead they turned on us because they couldn't get what they WANT. This is not a good sign. They have no limits in their quest to get what they want and so violence is very much their way of achieving that.
Reply 6
Reply 7

Reply 8

SO called 'refugees'
Reply 9

Original post by rockrunride

I don't think any further explanation is required

Did you watch the video in the second post to this thread I made? You claim they are treated like animals? They ACT like migrants. Watch the video then get back to me.

It is Hungary's right as a sovereign country to close their borders to whoever they wish, for any duration of time. With this border they quite frankly can exercise any force necessary to protect their country and Europe from invasion.
The refugees are NOT treated like animals - they are offered shelter in camps and food and drink, which they refuse and throw away, being wasteful. They have no excuse to riot when they are simply being kept from illegally entering another country.

Original post by Gears265
They were asked to go to a nearby camp in Serbia. They only had to listen to authorities so they could be processed, instead they turned on us because they couldn't get what they WANT. This is not a good sign. They have no limits in their quest to get what they want and so violence is very much their way of achieving that.

Yup, do we really want these violent thugs in Europe? People that throw away aid (see aforementioned video)? People that attack police?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AzimH
Just seen the video. SMH these people have no self respect and throwing everything what has been given to them. I guarantee you that these economic migrants are only planning to come here to milk the system dry.

I agree - they have no respect for our society either. They decline aid and throw away food, preferring to opt towards violent approaches to break through Hungary's border - a border that is upheld by international law.
Hungary can and should use any force necessary to hold back the invasion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rockrunride

No. They are just being asked to register or go to a place where they can be fed.

The BBC reports that the majority aren't even Syrian refugees in the widest sense of the word. A large proportion are people from Balkans countries trying to join in the flood surreptitiously. They wish to avoid registration as it will become immediately clear they are not refugees. They are hoping that they can get to Germany and disappear into their rich new life.

hhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34270077
You're laying it on a bit thick but ultimately I agree. It's hard to sympathise with a bunch of young lads who have left their families behind to come to Europe and expect to be given free food, shelter, and travel to get help to reach Germany or Sweden. They only want to get to those two countries because they are the ones they have been told have very genorous welfare systems.

And if countries don't give them all this free stuff, to aid them to reach a life where they get free money, then they start throwing rocks at them.

If things were really awful where they come from then they wouldn't have left their family to rot there. They would also be happy with any salvatation they recieved, and not specifically a nice big house in the suburbs of Berlin.

For a few I'm sure they are genuine refugees, and women, children, the elderly, sick and decrepit should be taken in.

But the vast majority are young men, half of which not from Syria, who want to exploit Europe's liberalness and kindness.
Original post by phoenixsilver
Did you watch the video in the second post to this thread I made? You claim they are treated like animals? They ACT like migrants. Watch the video then get back to me.

It is Hungary's right as a sovereign country to close their borders to whoever they wish, for any duration of time. With this border they quite frankly can exercise any force necessary to protect their country and Europe from invasion.
The refugees are NOT treated like animals - they are offered shelter in camps and food and drink, which they refuse and throw away, being wasteful. They have no excuse to riot when they are simply being kept from illegally entering another country.

Yup, do we really want these violent thugs in Europe? People that throw away aid (see aforementioned video)? People that attack police?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't understand why they can't follow due process and go to the camps to comply with authorities and pass on their documentation. It is the legal way by law in the EU, they have shown zero capacity to follow the law so I have no belief in their intentions to be law abiding citizens. They will brake it to get whatever they want.
(edited 8 years ago)

Making Europe just like back home I see
Original post by BaconandSauce
Making Europe just like back home I see

You should see the pictures of the dirt and rubbish they leave behind them. These migrants literally destroy everything they touch, vegetation won't grow for years on soil after they touch it.
Original post by phoenixsilver

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Good bloke
No. They are just being asked to register or go to a place where they can be fed.

The BBC reports that the majority aren't even Syrian refugees in the widest sense of the word. A large proportion are people from Balkans countries trying to join in the flood surreptitiously. They wish to avoid registration as it will become immediately clear they are not refugees. They are hoping that they can get to Germany and disappear into their rich new life.

hhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34270077

I'll ask the pair of you: are you there? Do you know every bit of detail going on? What I can see is that a country has put up a razor wire (razor wire!) fence designed to injure and maim in order to deter entry. Refugees or 'refugees', these are not people that wish to enter western Europe in order to cause havoc. They just want a better life. There may well be Balkan economic migrants and good luck to them. If you wish to turn artillery fire onto them and start the next Holocaust, then I'll pride myself in being a person that looks after fellow humans.

Honestly - the notion of 'illegal immigration' is absurd.
You should see the pictures of the dirt and rubbish they leave behind them. These migrants literally destroy everything they touch, vegetation won't grow for years on soil after they touch it.

thanks for the picture proof gears, I was going to find some but you've obliged. no more tho pls, this isn't google images :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

it doesn't bode well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending