The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
Just apply for summer mate, SW again would be a waste of time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wouldn't it be easier to get a summer having already done a Spring though?

Also, if I apply for a summer, would I be able to defer it to my penultimate year?
Original post by econibpe
Wouldn't it be easier to get a summer having already done a Spring though?

Also, if I apply for a summer, would I be able to defer it to my penultimate year?

Lol, no. SWs only serve the purpose of converting to a summer, they are in no way a valid form of work experience.

Is this an integrated Masters we're talking about or a separate one? Because if it's separate, I'd just go for summers and not bother with the Masters. If it's an integrated one, yeah, give SWs another bash.
Original post by Princepieman
Lol, no. SWs only serve the purpose of converting to a summer, they are in no way a valid form of work experience.

Is this an integrated Masters we're talking about or a separate one? Because if it's separate, I'd just go for summers and not bother with the Masters. If it's an integrated one, yeah, give SWs another bash.

No it isn't integrated, but I'm pretty keen on doing one just out of general interest.
Do you know if it's possible to apply for Internships then defer them? If not, I'll probably go for SW's again.
What's this Investment banking thread for? (P.S I do not mean that in a rude way, I'm interested in banking myself) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jasmine149
What's this Investment banking thread for? (P.S I do not mean that in a rude way, I'm interested in banking myself) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spring Week Insight programmes banks offer to students in their first/second year of university dependent on when they graduate, when the pipeline recruitment begins. (People who are due to graduate in 2019).

This thread is for people on a 3 year course starting university in 2016/2017 or on a 4 year course for people who have started university in 2015/2016.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by econibpe
No it isn't integrated, but I'm pretty keen on doing one just out of general interest.
Do you know if it's possible to apply for Internships then defer them? If not, I'll probably go for SW's again.

haven't seen it done.
OP is one sad muther****r that deservers to die
Is this legit or nah?

Latest

Trending

Trending