The Student Room Group

Birmingham University - Computer Science.

Hi, I have recently finished a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT and achieved DDD, I have average GCSE grades ranging from C+ - B+. I am wondering what are my chances of being accepted for Computer Science at Birmingham are? I am currently taking a gap year working and will be looking to attend university next year.

I was also wondering what are the facilities like for this subject, are they above average? What should I expect? I would also most likely be living away from home while attending university, what is the accommodation like?

I have also recently finished my CBT and would like to take my motorbike with me to university, would facilities be available for storage/parking?

I was originally considering doing a Games Development course but after reading about what was involved and the fact that most developers don't even value a degree in Games Development I decided to go for Computer Science.
I don't have the answer to your question, sorry. But I would like to know, as I am on the same BTEC course, is it possible to transfer between colleges at the end of the first year to do the second year elsewhere? Sorry again for answering a question with a question.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending